Dank's Quest For Dankness

What's up everyone :ciao:

Here's my Strawberry snow cone at week 8. Today I took top 2 branches. Rest can go awhile longer. Awesome plant buds are solid as rock's. Super sweet smell. Kinda strawberry. Hopefully it will smell same after cure

Here's AG pheno#6 around week 7 ish. Last run for this pheno

My Headcake is looking good in the bubble bucket. Still holding proper ph & temp.
Roots are making their way into the water.

Hopefully everyone is having a great day

Your making me want to break out a hydro set up.
At docs now but will call ya later.

Keeper green

Day 11 of the bucket adventure. It's growing like a weed :D

Atomic gold pheno#2 is my keeper pheno from the 11 plant hunt. It's not the frostiest looking. But it's all lemon terps with a euphoria lost in my thoughts high. Really nice balanced buzz. I'll keep her around awhile

Hopefully everyone is having a good day.
@Norcaliwood hopefully it went well with the doc's

Thanks Otter!

So I'm really having fun with the hydro grow bucket. It's gave me the bug to try a RDWC system. I'll be building one something like this in next couple of weeks when I get space freed up

I have a chiller ordered. Should be delivered next week or so.
My system will be in plastic food grade totes and PVC pipe. Not sure how it'll go but it's bringing something new to the garden to tinker with.

Hopefully everyone is having a great day. Stay lit

Long time no visiting your garden @Dankman_420!:high-five: That Atomic Gold you recently harvested looks scrumptious!:yummy:

Thanks @Cola Monster for stopping by :D

So day 14 in the bucket. So far so good. Here's a pic from yesterday. Also some Rugburn OG and 501st OG seedlings, with some other cuts vegging for my fall breeding project

Was gonna crack more OG strains for the project. But I already have few strains on hand I'll toss in the mix like Headcake, OG#18 and Atomic gold #2.
I wish the seedlings would hurry up to show sex so I have a idea what I'm working with.

Hopefully everyone is having a good weekend

Back
Top Bottom