Dank's Quest For Dankness

I'm a bit of a classic rock junkie. I like music better than TV. Music is good for the soul :)
me too dont watch much tv the music comes on when i get up lol anyway you no im in brother glad your getting going its gunna be a good show i just went through 8 of my uc and got i female it would be a lot of fun to sort though multiple females cant wait to see it. :)

Great start @Dankman_420
If you don't mind I'll follow along. I'm interested to see the supersoil perform. I mixed a small batch recipe up and will be trying my first soil grow come cooler weather. Pretty cool to see your own seeds growing! Im sure your pretty stoked!

Great start @Dankman_420
If you don't mind I'll follow along. I'm interested to see the supersoil perform. I mixed a small batch recipe up and will be trying my first soil grow come cooler weather. Pretty cool to see your own seeds growing! Im sure your pretty stoked!
Hey welcome and make yourself at home :D I have used Subcools super soil for a few runs till I ran out and had to go back to bottles. It's all in my other journal. I started with the SS last fall and used it till spring with great results. I do use real growers recharge once and awhile, but almost never in bloom.

My typical system is to veg in straight FFOF in #1's then when it's time to flip I stick them in bigger pots of SS. My only regret from the first batch is I only made a half batch. This time I made a full 9 bag mix

Im in for this one. Hope all has been well with you dank! Im just getting my garden started now, after taking a month or so to get settled in. look forward to seeing the gold you find.

Back
Top Bottom