Dank's Quest For Dankness

Someday I'll get a decent camera with a tripod. Till then it's shitty pics. Haha

So my 2 seedlings are doing good.
Headband x wedding cake is starting to look like a normal seedling. I was worried about it.

The triangle kush x Star pupil looks great. I hope it shows pink color like Star pupil

Someday I'll get a decent camera with a tripod. Till then it's shitty pics. Haha

So my 2 seedlings are doing good.
Headband x wedding cake is starting to look like a normal seedling. I was worried about it.

The triangle kush x Star pupil looks great. I hope it shows pink color like Star pupil
ill bet those are going to be frost monsters i had a sample of triangle kush and chem 91 very nice smoke that cross you have should be fire and i seen some nice pics of that headband x cake blanketed in frost.

ill bet those are going to be frost monsters i had a sample of triangle kush and chem 91 very nice smoke that cross you have should be fire and i seen some nice pics of that headband x cake blanketed in frost.
I hope so. The headband cross is from elev8. So I have full confidence in those. I think that breeder is underrated and overlooked. The LSC beans you gifted me were some of my all time favorite.

Thanks again brother

Hopefully I can pull a purple pheno outta the 7 that I have going.. I also put two so far of the Rare Dankness in soil.. And I know 2 more will be ready for soil come morning time..... I threw 5 on the paper towel and 4 will make it.. The 5th well I'll know more come morning......

Hope life is good over that ways.....

Hopefully I can pull a purple pheno outta the 7 that I have going.. I also put two so far of the Rare Dankness in soil.. And I know 2 more will be ready for soil come morning time..... I threw 5 on the paper towel and 4 will make it.. The 5th well I'll know more come morning......

Hope life is good over that ways.....
Cool I'm looking forward to seeing them. Haven't seen the RD X's yet. Mother was one of the best plants I've grown
Good luck brother

Back
Top Bottom