DankyKush Aurora Indica 400 Watt HPS - Daily Updates - Advice Wanted

I am starting my very 1st grow in a 1m x 500mm cupboard. Aurora Indica is the seeds i'm gonna use. Any1 with any tips would be appreciated greatly..

I just fell into your journal as I am planning to run some AI soon. I didn't connect the B1 with your slow flower developement but wondered why you use it every watering was a question I couldn't answer. I have in the past had seed plants take 3 weeks to get started in flowering properly, cuttings seem to be more willing to jump into flower but they don't seem to yield as much in the long run. You are doing fine though, good grow!

DK, how about a picture of dried buds and a smoke report? Hopefully Aurora's legendary potency can be overcome long enough to get you back to the keyboard.

Seed 3s potency is pretty damn good! 1 hitter quitter, also my GF said 1 hit got her the highest shes ever been :D
But the buds were a bit of a disappointment, I was hoping for denser buds.
I should have let her go a little longer but I was excited haha
Seed 1 went awhile longer and shes almost dry :D

Seed 1 Harvest :)
:roorrip::blunt::roorrip::blunt:

Wet Weight: 17.23 oz
Cola 1: 7.37 oz
Cola 2: 6.91 oz
Smaller Branches: 2.95 oz

I'm Hoping for 3 oz dried!

IMG_71741.JPG

IMG_71811.jpg

IMG_72041.jpg

aurora-indica.321187

IMG_72071.jpg

IMG_72091.jpg

very nice grow congrats!:welldone::bigtoke:

Nice! Maybe delaying the end of flowering did you some good but made your buds a little looser than they would have been. For 400 Watt made buds that is awesome. Keep going, I want to know if stopping the B1 shortens flower time and densifies your buds.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I'm moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Nice! Maybe delaying the end of flowering did you some good but made your buds a little looser than they would have been. For 400 Watt made buds that is awesome. Keep going, I want to know if stopping the B1 shortens flower time and densifies your buds.

From my experience Aurora Indica doesn't produce dense hard nugs. They are more on the lighter/fluffy side

nice little operations.. i would recommend switching out the 400hps to 315 cmh u will get better quality bud and more quantity !!! and save power..

cheers

the 630 de cmh 3.2k light in pic replaces a 1000 watt hps in a 5x 5 grow tent.. u need the tent tho.. and u do save
a tonn of power 350 watts an hr.. .. get better buds and more quantity .. these buds are rock hard.. and smoke awesome

Re: DankyKush Aurora Indica 400 Watt HPS (DAILY UPDATES) (ADVICE WANTED)

My lights run 10pm - 10am
Ill get some pictures of the stems to show the techniques tonight

I have a question about the clones though
How big should the root system be before I transplant?
I can see about 1/2" roots coming out of the rapid rooters on 3/6
I was thinking about 3 - 5 more days in the dome
Then ill transplant into small pots like the seeds are in, then into 3 gallon pots

Sound about right?

check out my grow under cmh unreal up grade when u can

Back
Top Bottom