IMG_40232.jpg

Grow Room

IMG_40233.jpg

IMG_4034.jpg

Feeding Chart

AuroraFeedChart.jpg

Thanks Guys
;)

Re: DankyKush Aurora Indica 400 Watt HPS (DAILY UPDATES) (ADVICE WANTED)

Very nice setup on your grow journal!!!! great detail and photos!!! You will find many people here with great advice to assist you along the way!! Your grow area is also very clean and neat looking!!

Is there any specific questions you had regarding your grow? So far you seem to be doing a great job and your plants look really healthy!! I see you are just entering flowering, nice!!! Now all the hard work finally starts to show.

oh yeah, forgot to mention, I really like how you are trying 3 different training techniques on your ladies....I will be very interested to see how they differ later in flowering!!

My lights run 10pm - 10am
Ill get some pictures of the stems to show the techniques tonight

I have a question about the clones though
How big should the root system be before I transplant?
I can see about 1/2" roots coming out of the rapid rooters on 3/6
I was thinking about 3 - 5 more days in the dome
Then ill transplant into small pots like the seeds are in, then into 3 gallon pots

Sound about right?

I do have 1 odd question...
Ive noticed quite a difference in the leafs on the plants
Plants 1 & 2 have slimmer razor edges, Plant 3 has huge leafs with bubble edges
All the seeds were bought from Nirvana in a 5 pack
Is it possible to be 2 different strains?

Looks almost Hybrid and Indica :/

I have transplanted 2 clones into dixie cups that I drilled 5 holes in for drainage.
These 2 will be transplanted outside, I have dug 2 holes and at the bottom put a plastic water saucer to work as a pot. Ive been told to put wood at the bottom of the hole so water stops and roots don't grow too far, so plastic should work.
Also here is a current picture of my Veg Box with the clones and seeds.

How long should I wait before transplanting outside?
Also how much light should I give them inside?
They are currently getting the over light from the seeds. (See in Picture)
I was thinking in 2 days adding a CFL each over them then 5 days later transplanting outside.
I will be using my Fox Farm soil, will this be okay?

Thanks Guys

Clones Roots

IMG_40432.jpg

Transplanted Clones
IMG_40462.jpg

Current Veg Box
IMG_40472.jpg

I have transplanted 2 of my clones into pots
I ran out of soil so I have to pick some more up today
To transplant the clones I...
-Mixed B1 at 6.3
-Watered Soil
-Planted Clone
-Watered Clone

My clones in my dome now are getting the lighting from the box but sitting right outside it cause it wont fit anymore
Is this okay?

Clones

IMG_40561.jpg

Veg Box

IMG_40531.jpg

IMG_40511.jpg

Lookin Gooood Dank, what how tall are th ladies..I'll be starting my journal here at 420 in a just a bit..im like 35 days veg myself..Hydro tho..

When can I start watering the clones with nutes?
I need to water my seeds for the first time with nutes and I wanna mix the solution for both at the same time

Hey Danky!!! great journal so far and lovin the setup for your ladies.... I am on my first grow and have read a ton about growing, however, I am still new so take this with a grain of salt....

On my first grow, my first feeding upon clone transplant I used only distilled water, superthrive (similar to your b1) and olivia's cloning solution. I made sure my ppm's were very low...under 400. Upon my 2nd watering I wanted to keep it light with the nutrients since my soil was very fortified with worm casings, guano, happy frog soil and others, so for my 2nd watering, I used a organic tea....(bubbled worm casings, soil, organic compost, peruvian seabird guano) and used that for feedings. A week later from transplant was when I started to induce my earthjuice line...

Now, I have read that many using a fortified soil, will not give any nutrients for the first couple weeks and just use ph balanced water....I started force feeding my ladies early with nutrients, and so far so good.... I don't really know what the best way to do this is, however, feeding them lightly you should have no problems. I would recommend a ppm meter if you don't already have one...helps you keep an eye on how strong your feedings are...

Hope this helps...I would poke around 420's site to see what others have done, but this worked for me!!! Happy growing...I'm definitely here for the ride!!

Here are some pictures from a few days ago in day time lighting :)
The clones and seeds have really started to grow since this picture
Im going to transplant the seeds into the bigger pots tonight
Also I harvested Plant 4 my last outdoor, planting clones outside soon
Ill take updated pictures tonight :D

Seed 1 Day 50

Seed1Day502.jpg

Seed1Day50.jpg

Seed 2 Day 49

Seed2Day502.jpg

Seed2Day50.jpg

Seed 3 Day 49

Seed3Day502.jpg

Seed3Day50.jpg

Clones and Seeds 6/17/11

Clones61711.jpg

Plant 4 Harvest :D

Plant4Drying.jpg

The clone have really started to grow :yummy:
Every day theirs at least a new node
Not to much to report on Seeds 1, 2, and 3
There just getting a few more pistils
Outdoor Clones 1 & 2 will be transplanted outside tomorrow
I watered them with B1 yesterday so they'll be ready for the transplant

Grow Room Day 54

GrowRoom91911.jpg

Plant 1
Seed1BudshotDay54.jpg

Clones
Clones61911.jpg

Clones619112.jpg

IMG_41043.jpg

Hey Danky!!! great journal so far and lovin the setup for your ladies.... I am on my first grow and have read a ton about growing, however, I am still new so take this with a grain of salt....

On my first grow, my first feeding upon clone transplant I used only distilled water, superthrive (similar to your b1) and olivia's cloning solution. I made sure my ppm's were very low...under 400. Upon my 2nd watering I wanted to keep it light with the nutrients since my soil was very fortified with worm casings, guano, happy frog soil and others, so for my 2nd watering, I used a organic tea....(bubbled worm casings, soil, organic compost, peruvian seabird guano) and used that for feedings. A week later from transplant was when I started to induce my earthjuice line...

Now, I have read that many using a fortified soil, will not give any nutrients for the first couple weeks and just use ph balanced water....I started force feeding my ladies early with nutrients, and so far so good.... I don't really know what the best way to do this is, however, feeding them lightly you should have no problems. I would recommend a ppm meter if you don't already have one...helps you keep an eye on how strong your feedings are...

Hope this helps...I would poke around 420's site to see what others have done, but this worked for me!!! Happy growing...I'm definitely here for the ride!!

Yeah I think im going to water with 6.3 B1 water for the first 2 weeks of the clones life then start at 1/3 strength then slowly up it. Thanks for the help ;)

Back
Top Bottom