Darade's First Grow Journal, 2021

7/17/21

20210717_091510.jpg

20210717_091516.jpg

What should I do with caramelicious now, I am stopping at 4 colas, as this is my first run, I might stop the sativa at 2 as you can see that leaf grew pretty weirdly, and she's already pretty far behind.​

7/17/21

20210717_091510.jpg

20210717_091516.jpg

What should I do with caramelicious now, I am stopping at 4 colas, as this is my first run, I might stop the sativa at 2 as you can see that leaf grew pretty weirdly, and she's already pretty far behind.​
That leaf looks chewed.
Is there anything munching on it?
Bill

Sorry for the no reply, I'm a little tipsy my friend. Salude. So the other day there was gnats in there only 2, the only thing left of them was some gnat poop. I don't think they ate anything, as that leaf was deformed like that since it began growing if you look in other pictures.

What should I do with caramelicious

Sorry for the no reply, I'm a little tipsy my friend. Salude. So the other day there was gnats in there only 2, the only thing left of them was some gnat poop. I don't think they ate anything, as that leaf was deformed like that since it began growing if you look in other pictures.

What should I do with caramelicious
If you look at the other leaves the edges are deforming like a pest problem.
Check underneath.
Bill

Watered those babies to run off, and sprinkled more cinnamon and more sticky pads to see if there is any bugs in there. Cinnamon seemed to keep them away until I didnt put anymore down. I did water/dry/nutes/dry/water/dry/water gonna dry then nutes again. Except this last dry was like all the way dry, I could pick up the whole plant up and spin it on my finger, like a basketball. I didn't mean to let it dry that much, but I guess that's what helped get rid of the bugs in there.

20210714_122407_01_resized.jpg
Mixed sativa about a week ago.

I'm still under the impression she may have just grown this way. Remember there was heat stress prior to this picture as the tent did hit 89 that day. Otherwise I may of had bugs at.some point, but I guess they didn't like weed too much, or something. Idk

20210718_091649.jpg

20210718_091723.jpg

A few black things on the second picture. Not sure if it's just poop. Neem oil will be here monday if you could give me advice on how to use it.
I think if it was heat stress it would be on both.
Separate both of them.
I put about 10 ml in a liter of water.
Add a few drops of insecticidal soap to your spray bottle.
Then spray top an bottom of both plants leaves.
I'd do it every 3 days for 9 days.
Then check again.
Bill

I can only move them a couple inches apart I had to take down the other grow tent, remember my power still pops occasionally. I was taught leaf curling on the edges is heat/humidity which would make since as I never get above 40% and during the hottest part of that day (usually 110 outside) it's 83 in the tent. All I can do is hope they died by themselves and didn't lay eggs as it was too dry to, and hope the cinnamon makes them gtfo. Thanks for the advice on the neem though. I heard it can burn leaves is why I asked how to use it lol.

I can only move them a couple inches apart I had to take down the other grow tent, remember my power still pops occasionally. I was taught leaf curling on the edges is heat/humidity which would make since as I never get above 40% and during the hottest part of that day (usually 110 outside) it's 83 in the tent. All I can do is hope they died by themselves and didn't lay eggs as it was too dry to, and hope the cinnamon makes them gtfo. Thanks for the advice on the neem though. I heard it can burn leaves is why I asked how to use it lol.
I've used unfortunately too many times never had a problem.
Bill

7/19/21
20210719_102822.jpg
20210719_102826.jpg

Caramelicious is growing faster than ever before, still have no idea what I should do. I'm just gonna keep folding her leaves under each other so the new leaves have somewhere to be, and aren't being covered.

Looks like the mixed sativa is making a nice recovery after my water and cinnamon treatment.

Still no signs of pests on the sticky traps or anything, sadly the neem oil got delayed til tomorrow.

I'm also thinking of flipping to flower next week, as I'm on a time limit now. Any thoughts? I mean yes it's gonna impact the yield I know that, kinda have no choice though.​

7/19/21
20210719_102822.jpg
20210719_102826.jpg

Caramelicious is growing faster than ever before, still have no idea what I should do. I'm just gonna keep folding her leaves under each other so the new leaves have somewhere to be, and aren't being covered.

Looks like the mixed sativa is making a nice recovery after my water and cinnamon treatment.

Still no signs of pests on the sticky traps or anything, sadly the neem oil got delayed til tomorrow.

I'm also thinking of flipping to flower next week, as I'm on a time limit now. Any thoughts? I mean yes it's gonna impact the yield I know that, kinda have no choice though.​
She doesn't always get ready on our schedule.
If you have to you have to.
I can't tell you not to. :Namaste:
Bill

I just don't have any other way. I'm moving cross country soon. And I don't think the plants would last the 3 day trip, unless you got some advice. Even then I'd rather not get pulled over with such a plant in other states, that are even far less tolerable.

I just don't have any other way. I'm moving cross country soon. And I don't think the plants would last the 3 day trip, unless you got some advice. Even then I'd rather not get pulled over with such a plant in other states, that are even far less tolerable.
I understand.
I'm moving also , I had to shut everything down.
Do what you need to do my friend.
Bill

7/22/21
20210722_125346.jpg

20210722_125357.jpg

Started 12/12 2 days ago, I don't know what to look for when you change the lights. I washed their leaves as good as I possibly could with the neem. I saw white little bugs flying away...Whiteflies, and ants most likely were the problem.​

Back
Top Bottom