grow boy420

i have created a variant strain of dark angel from ********seeds Dark Angel variety with Northern Lights. The seeds that have been produced are full term but are light in colour..almost white with black stripes..i call these seeds hda347f3..hybridized dark angel from plant parents 3, 4, and 7..lol The seeds are feminized and plump & decently big as though mature but none seem to be very dark. This is the third level of stabilzation via colloidal silver solution pollenization.. so i would call it F3 as in filial 3rd gen. I am going to hybridize these with feminized Purple Kush the same way and see what I get. Purple Kush seeds were small if anyone knows what Afghani Indica heirloom seeds used to look like that is what the ******** seeds looked like. Anyway i am germing them and going to pick the best one or two for crossbreeding..see what i get.

20210212_141708.jpg

20210212_141724.jpg

it'd be cool if you journaled the grow/breeding process.
I'm definitely interested

:peace:
i have to stabilize and make back up batch of seeds for purple kush..it takes a few generations before i trust seeds are stabilized then i cross breed them..in canada we can only have 4 plants in flower sooo it takes a long time...lol

it'd be cool if you journaled the grow/breeding process.
I'm definitely interested

:peace:
just started a journal on my PKs singed one really bad out of 5 soo looks like that one wont be the one i make pollen from..i pick best one make a male and keep best three females for seeds..one always has issues i dont like so i try to keep male pollen viable in fridge for next seed gene pool..

Back
Top Bottom