Dark Devil Auto: A Community Grow Record

That's what my autos do just before pistils, but that may just be me!

Huh! I never took notice of that. Thanks for the insight Shed. :high-five:

Already showing me the purples! Day 5 (sweet seeds original seed)
full

I never came back to follow this one up, speaking of not enough sun outdoors. Many of you will know about our catastrophic fire season here, well, one of the things that has meant is no sunshine in quite a serious way for weeks.

It strained to get some in this, which was one of the better days, for a couple of weeks...

And then we got less and less until we had 3 weeks of no sun at all, and grey light. The sun was a weird faint silver disc in the sky... so this DDA got composted as well. No more outside DDA. I still have some from my last tent run :thumb:

helping me keep this passion for DDA alive
Tis easy! And big news this month... I just spotted this on the 420mag news page

:bravo:

:welcome: Welcome Sweet Seeds!!

Hey everybody!
I want to apologize for skipping a week of updates. I’ve just been busy with life.

I’m sorry about your situation Amy. it’s very scary and sad, what’s happening.

My DDa is coming along amazingly well. I’m very happy with how she looks today. She’s dark purple, frosty and reeks of mango. It’s almost a shame to cut her down and smoke her.

Plant stays sad like my others did young. Growing fast like the others did though.
We can’t keep our hands out of the jar.

Attachments

• 1B2FDA6C-26E2-4099-9F5A-6F3A1AE64C09.jpeg
    1B2FDA6C-26E2-4099-9F5A-6F3A1AE64C09.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 37
  • 98F75A99-E97F-403C-92D4-96EEFA921943.jpeg
    98F75A99-E97F-403C-92D4-96EEFA921943.jpeg
    654.6 KB · Views: 33
I had one like that. It ended on a good note. Fans like talons. Mine grew well and yielded good. I thought I was doing something wrong.
Both my other plants both did straighten out during flower.

That’s awesome! We’ve got some great members who would make terrific mods.

I’m thinking DDa just likes a less N heavy feed. I’ve got the same thing going on as you can all see.

I’m thinking DDa just likes a less N heavy feed. I’ve got the same thing going on as you can all see.

DDA likes less of everything. Mine did their best on half-strength nutrients. I never worried about the clawing. It never slowed down the flowering, and the end results were always -always - something to celebrate.

I can't keep my hand out of the jar either.

I only have so much left. I watch those levels carefully and plan my excursions into DDA. Without fail my cells sing a song of joy every time I crack a jar open and stick my nose in for a sniff. :yahoo:

I only have so much left. I watch those levels carefully and plan my excursions into DDA. Without fail my cells sing a song of joy every time I crack a jar open and stick my nose in for a sniff. :yahoo:
My little DDA in DWC is starting to take off

Hope she gets big, we shall see

0126200918.jpg

:nomo:
Dropping DDA next grow, thanks to Chris.
Time to learn about this girl.

208 pages.....oof.

Well WooHoo! :yahoo: Prepare to be mesmerized. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Chris has crossed it with some interesting choices too. Amazing genetics, IMHO. Have fun VG. :hug:

Well WooHoo! :yahoo: Prepare to be mesmerized. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Chris has crossed it with some interesting choices too. Amazing genetics, IMHO. Have fun VG. :hug:
I started growing 2 years ago in April.
She was the first strain that I put on my wishlist. I've been waiting patiently to try her.

This will be my first run with autos. I must admit, I'm a bit nervous.

I do have some excellent guardian angels here to help me.

Between Chris, Stone, carcass and Sauga, I should be sitting pretty. All excellent auto growers.

I'm finding it hard to contain my excitement. I'm absolutely itching to drop some.

Patience.......

Here's my DDA at 26 days young. She's being grown in FFOF with Mega Crop under a true 650 watt LED/COB.

DD D26c.JPG

DD D26a.JPG

Good to hear, I'm treating myself to some by bonging DDA today
:woohoo::cheer::theband::high-five:
I'm waiting for the next moon day to plant, DDA & Candida :yahoo: I think it's the 25th
:passitleft:
:high-five: I’m back on the vape... in a hotel so need to be more discrete.

WIth the new moon planting, any new moon is good, and for cannabis a new moon in a fertile sign, like cancer, Pisces or scorpio is the ideal. We’ve just had (Maybe just still in) a new moon in Pisces so if yer seeds went in yer perfect! :thumb:

@Grand Daddy Black wow your youngster looks pristine! She’s gonna turn out really big for you!

once I get my veg tent set up (....something I’ve been saying for a month now...) I’m going to start another DDa in hempy.

Back
Top Bottom