Dark Devil Auto: A Community Grow Record

I do! I love seeing it out in the sunshine and how black it is in the flowers. It will be some tasty tokes :)

My current one is by a long way the biggest I’ve grown.

Thanks otter! It’s wild. It still looks like the green one from most angles but there a ‘pinking‘ happening all over. Not quite like the dusty pink one, but it’s not fully green either.

I took some long exposure closeups this morning :popcorn:

:passitleft: I’m toking on the very end of my DDA jars at the moment so I’m glad this one seems to be ripening quickly...
Yikes Amy she's even cooler pink!

I should probably have stopped by before now because I'm growing 2 DDAs in hempy but I honestly didn't even think about doing it until yesterday. They are 65 days old and appear to be suffering from nitrogen toxicity but other than that, I do love how they look when they're flowering. They appear to be 2 different phenotypes as DDA1 is 3 inches taller than DDA2 and is much more gangly and sparser than DDA2 and DDA1 has that lovely purplish colour while DDA2 is a lot greener. Anyways, here are a couple of photos.

DDA1:

Photo 2 - DDA1.jpeg

Photo 3 - DDA1.jpeg

DDA2:

Photo 6 - DDA2.jpeg

Photo 8 - DDA2.JPG

Aloha All!

My DDA is now 46 days old from germination. She is still fattening up and filling in. I can’t see this girl going flowering past 70 days but she will get the time she needs. Hope everyone is having a blessed day/night.

Hi all!
I harvested my DDA at 72 days...I figured the 13th was a fitting day for my devil.
she was grown in a 1 gallon container 1/2 supersoil in bottom and my base soil on top. Fed water only and in the 12/12 flower tent with my photoperiod girls. She was topped and had some lst done in her early days.
6B86F5D1-CEB5-4602-8FD8-9EBFF9DF7043.jpeg
227BD40A-E117-439C-BB0A-6FE5142AA793.jpeg
126EA39E-2E1B-4823-A02C-CC1346A3BAC0.jpeg
D0A4751D-C5FD-4805-A8EA-780E1FF2C09E.jpeg
A51EDBE7-58B4-4FFE-8C29-A95C8C85FEB6.jpeg
I’ll be back to update in a few days with an early smoke report and dry weight. I didn’t put her on the scales for wet weight.
right now in the cardboard box she is giving an overwhelming smell of a coffee house...mmmmm.....late in bloom she had a coffee scent with spicy undertones.

Back
Top Bottom