Dark Devil Auto: A Community Grow Record

What seed bank stocks the DDA?

...the ones that carry Sweet Seeds' merchandise. Which would be most of them. Including some of our forum sponsors:
The Vault - Dark Devil Auto Feminised Seeds
Seedsman - Dark Devil Auto Feminised Seeds from Sweet Seeds - Seedsman | Seedsman
Herbies - Sweet Dark Devil Auto Autoflowering Feminised Seeds - Herbies Seeds
Dope Seeds - Buy Dark Devil Auto Feminised Seeds - Sweet Seeds - Dope Seeds

Et cetera. It's a popular breeder and a popular strain; the seeds are not hard to find.

Off-topic: While finding the above, I saw that Seedsman's African Buzz (their version of a Malawi Gold) is available at a great price from them and those who sell that breeder's products. At the source, they're $116.10 - for 100 seeds! That's ~$1.16/seed (obviously), which is probably going to be tough to beat.

DARLA'S HARVEST DAY!!!

72 days from sprout. Heard her calling and actually saw a couple nanners starting to pop up. Sneaky bastards. Lol
I manicured half of her and left the other half for a dry trim.
Wet weight 135 grams
Trim: 18.7 grams
Roots held damn near all the soil together reaching every edge of the bag. I will definitely use a better bag next time.
20190102_231924.jpg
20190103_005307.jpg
20190103_005819.jpg

More pictures tomorrow.

WooHoo Bob! :high-five: Nice roots too. :thumb:

I’m glad I stopped to check before heading off to bed. :yahoo: Have a good night Bob. :hug:

Nice harvest Bob!! I harvested mine on Day70 and just sampled her yesterday. Never in a million years did I think an auto would be so potent. Her smell is like a citronella candle and plum, taste is just as she smells. The buzz on the other hand was out of this world, disorienting even. I see why sue says it has an almost halucinary high to it Wow!! Oh and did I mention the buzz seems to be endless I swear I was high off that pinner all day!! I will have pics when she goes in the jar and a full smoke report after she gets a bit of a cure in. DDA will be making frequent apperances in my garden!!

@Orlando Scout twinsies. Lol. Sue was right about how the aroma changed. Still a soft berry with more of an earthy gas smell. Cant wait for her to dry. Got the dry room conditions perfect at 65°F and RH @ 60%.
Looking forward to your pics and smoke report Orlando. Oh yeah how long did you dry before you sampled?

She's been hanging for almost a week before I cut a bud off put it on a piece of news paper to sit out over night. It was good to burn the next am. I can't wait to compare after we both get a bit of cure in!!

Sorry for the quality. Back pain wont let me stay still. I'll take more after I smoke. Hehehe
20190103_150309.jpg
20190103_150316.jpg
frosty
20190103_150352.jpg
20190103_150416.jpg
the bud structure is really interesting and was fun to watch grow. The leaf to calyx ration isn't to my liking, but I wont dock any points for that.

@Orlando Scout I'm so happy I had someone to grow along side during the same time frame. I think I have more anxiety waiting. I hate the drying process. Nothing to it but fight urges and cravings. Lol. Definitely will get a tester in about 5 days then another after a week cure. The rest wont be touched until I get a good month cure.

Nice and frosty brother great harvest!! I enjoyed having someone to grow with as well, I need to get in on one of the comparatives. I'm not a fan of the leaf calyx ratio eiter but everything else makes up for it and then some!! Cant wait to hear your thoughts after giving her a test smoke!!

Nice and frosty brother great harvest!! I enjoyed having someone to grow with as well, I need to get in on one of the comparatives. I'm not a fan of the leaf calyx ratio eiter but everything else makes up for it and then some!! Cant wait to hear your thoughts after giving her a test smoke!!
Thanks bro!!! Super sticky. Got .2 of sissor hash. That got smoke last night. I was giggly, which I'm usually not and it helped ease the pain for about 3 hours. My girlfriend was the same but she passed out on me. Poor baby. Lol.

Sweet with a flavor I cant yet distinguish. If I had an extra $500 I would buy a dehydrator. My friend uses one for all his product. It works wonders. 3 day dry time. I cant wait.

Also lmk your plans for your next strain. I might try to match you for a comparative grow. That is if I cam figure out if were moving in March or not. Until then I'm on hold...

If I had an extra $500 I would buy a dehydrator. My friend uses one for all his product. It works wonders. 3 day dry time.

That in no way interferes with the curing process?

If not, keep an eye open for yard sales and such (I know, may not be the best time of year for them, depending on your local weather conditions), maybe try thrift shops. I have found decent things at reasonable prices at them, but not everything is decent there (or at reasonable prices). Just like any store, I guess.

That in no way interferes with the curing process?

If not, keep an eye open for yard sales and such (I know, may not be the best time of year for them, depending on your local weather conditions), maybe try thrift shops. I have found decent things at reasonable prices at them, but not everything is decent there (or at reasonable prices). Just like any store, I guess.
Surprisingly no negative effects that we've noticed. Then proceed with a regular jar cure.

But good advice. Idk why I always forget about thrift shops.

Thanks bro!!! Super sticky. Got .2 of sissor hash. That got smoke last night. I was giggly, which I'm usually not and it helped ease the pain for about 3 hours. My girlfriend was the same but she passed out on me. Poor baby. Lol.

Sweet with a flavor I cant yet distinguish. If I had an extra $500 I would buy a dehydrator. My friend uses one for all his product. It works wonders. 3 day dry time. I cant wait.

Also lmk your plans for your next strain. I might try to match you for a comparative grow. That is if I cam figure out if were moving in March or not. Until then I'm on hold...

Just buy a HerbsNOW dryer. It works fantastic and had my Devils Cream dry in 3 days.

Man, how do you guys make more DDA seeds from the plants? If I could get my hands on a bunch I would have them going perpetually in my 4x6.

I'm doing a seed run right now. Follow the link in my signature to The Roost for detailed instructions. :Namaste:

@Kismet the DDA is for me, too racy. I get a rapid heartbeat which lasts sometimes up to 30 minutes and it makes me feel anxious/nervous. After that subsides I like it just fine. I would just rather not spend 20-30 minutes feeling like that. I just like growing it and giving it away to friends. I love the way it smells while growing. My homemade autoflower box sits right up against my desk. The light goes off at midnight and when it goes dark the aroma filters out of the box and past my nose. It makes me smile it smells so sweet and floral.

Back
Top Bottom