Dark Devil Auto: A Community Grow Record

12 day old. Gave the plants 2gm-gallon of MC yesterday.

Attachments

• E157DD0F-4DA7-4304-BEE9-9E79A30B6C05.jpeg
    E157DD0F-4DA7-4304-BEE9-9E79A30B6C05.jpeg
    906.4 KB · Views: 219
  • 6E30DC2C-A664-4831-8B55-7B5C8BFF99B2.jpeg
    6E30DC2C-A664-4831-8B55-7B5C8BFF99B2.jpeg
    932.2 KB · Views: 184
Did I hear someone mention their dda smelled like latex paint?

That'd be a big improvement for sure over the standard "spilled bottle of cheap floral perfume with something from the detail shop supply closet (methyl ethyl ketone, lol?) dumped on top of it."

So pretty they are. Little Devils. Day 50

Getting Devilish is so fun. These really make my day blooming away as they do. I'm glad because I have another grow going that won't be flowering for a while. If anyone wants to see some Northern Lights, Blue dream, and Stankberry make their way in LOS, then come on for a visit now and then. OTTERFARM FLOODED! - NextLight Mega Responsible!

It is 1:30 am and I just finished final trim and jarring of my DDA that I started at 10pm.
I must say I am pleasantly surprised at the ammount I pulled.
The total is 190 grams of flower. 28g of that is fairly loose flarfy stuff that will go for butter.
There is also 16g of sugar shake.
This is over double my best yield off one plant to date and is only 50g short of matching my yield off my entire first run of 3 plants. Time for a dab and sleep.

My DDA on day 38:

It's getting fewer and fewer hours of sunlight and more and more time in the tent. I think it's time to bump the lux!

Give her all you can. This is the stage when I usually look at them and question what they’ll produce, contrasted against the resources expended.

Then they burst out in those massive blooms of richly-colored purple-black flowers that fill the room with the most intoxicating smells......

Smoking DDA today. Three hits and my hands pick up the tremor. :laughtwo:

I have one that's only 4 inches tall right now, not picture worthy.
It's so weird to see them stay that small.:thedoubletake:
Also, stay away from Kellogg's Organics potting soil. :eek:
It was cheaper than miracle grow.:sorry:

It’s all good PhobosAnomaly. :hug: It’s an adventure. :battingeyelashes:

For future reference, they’re always photo-worthy. Lol!

It is 1:30 am and I just finished final trim and jarring of my DDA that I started at 10pm.
I must say I am pleasantly surprised at the ammount I pulled.
The total is 190 grams of flower. 28g of that is fairly loose flarfy stuff that will go for butter.
There is also 16g of sugar shake.
This is over double my best yield off one plant to date and is only 50g short of matching my yield off my entire first run of 3 plants. Time for a dab and sleep.

WooHoo! :yahoo:

This is what I love to read. You’ll soon learn that there’s simply never enough DDA around. Once word gets out everyone’s stopping for that sweet and delicious purple stuff. Lol!

Take my word for it, you’ll want to start another real soon. :battingeyelashes: :green_heart:

My 2 girls at 19 days old.

From here you have some serious flowering ahead of you. Nice looking plants Hydroholic. :high-five:

As you can see above @SweetSue loves her some Dark Devil Auto. Personally I don't care a bit about smoking the stuff, it just doesn't interact well with my body. It makes me too jittery and gives me that initial rapid heartbeat that seems to last right around a half an hour. At my age I don't enjoy that so I opt to avoid it.

However, that said I too do love to grow me some Dark Devil. Not only is it a beautiful plant to look at and admire as it's growing, but the aroma it puts forth into the room is like a sweet, floral incense which I find very pleasing to my olfactory system. So for @InTheShed that means I like the way it smells. The one I currently have growing is at sprout + 48 days and has a bit of a different structure then I'm used to with the DDA. Not in a bad way, just different. Looking at my past DDA harvests I anticipate this one will be harvested in about 6 weeks, so she has a long way to go and lots of buds to pack on. She seems to be finished stretching which again is a little different then past DDAs that kept stretching well after flowering began. Hope everyone enjoys their Sunday.

Here are a few photos.

One thing I wanted to mention. Since this plant sprouted I have not removed a single leaf from her. And she has not removed any leaves either.

As you can see above @SweetSue loves her some Dark Devil Auto. Personally I don't care a bit about smoking the stuff, it just doesn't interact well with my body. It makes me too jittery and gives me that initial rapid heartbeat that seems to last right around a half an hour. At my age I don't enjoy that so I opt to avoid it.

However, that said I too do love to grow me some Dark Devil. Not only is it a beautiful plant to look at and admire as it's growing, but the aroma it puts forth into the room is like a sweet, floral incense which I find very pleasing to my olfactory system. So for @InTheShed that means I like the way it smells. The one I currently have growing is at sprout + 48 days and has a bit of a different structure then I'm used to with the DDA. Not in a bad way, just different. Looking at my past DDA harvests I anticipate this one will be harvested in about 6 weeks, so she has a long way to go and lots of buds to pack on. She seems to be finished stretching which again is a little different then past DDAs that kept stretching well after flowering began. Hope everyone enjoys their Sunday.

She looks like the ones I've grown. ;) Maybe a few less fans, but same structure. Mine usually show sex and begin stretching ~21 days and continue until day 55-60. Harvest around day 95 on average.

I'll be dropping one in DWC this coming week. With luck I'll have something to post worth looking at. Maybe even another seven ouncer. :cool:

Oh beez..... *contented sigh* You have a way of capturing their beauty. :kisstwo:

I was just thinking that this chemovar is worth growing if only for the eye candy and olfactory delights that fill your world.

Turned around to see we’re of like mind at the same time. :battingeyelashes: :green_heart:

She looks like the ones I've grown. ;) Maybe a few less fans, but same structure. Mine usually show sex and begin stretching ~21 days and continue until day 55-60. Harvest around day 95 on average.

I'll be dropping one in DWC this coming week. With luck I'll have something to post worth looking at. Maybe even another seven ouncer. :cool:

I'm doing a couple Sweet Seeds in DWC now, well just seedlings

Red Poison
Bloody Skunk

Was gunna do a DDA, but no room at the inn

Bet yer DDA in DWC is FIRE!!!!

@Chris Scorpio here's a few shots of my last DDA run right before harvest. It's just not worth it to me to grow in soil when I can do this in water. :passitleft:

Yummy

What nutes and additives do u use in DWC

I agree
Started in soil
Went to hempy
Tried DWC, biggest yields of all
Tested Coco last grow, never again...lol

DWC and hempy for me

@Chris Scorpio here's a few shots of my last DDA run right before harvest. It's just not worth it to me to grow in soil when I can do this in water. :passitleft:
Was that you last time growing it 2 1/2 years ago? It was rumored you made DDA seeds and grow a bunch at a time.:hmmmm:

Yummy

What nutes and additives do u use in DWC

I agree
Started in soil
Went to hempy
Tried DWC, biggest yields of all
Tested Coco last grow, never again...lol

DWC and hempy for me

Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect 3 part, Hydroguard, Z7, and whatever calmag I can find in stock that is no more than 1-0-0 That's all I use after the many side by side grows using everything that AN has in the Grand Master line vs the basics. There are a few other additives I'd use if I weren't frugal and lazy. Silica and an early root additive mostly. But I find that what I grow and what I use to grow it is very acceptable to anyone who smokes it o_O , so I keep it as easy as possible while striving for max ROI.

Was that you last time growing it 2 1/2 years ago? It was rumored you made DDA seeds and grow a bunch at a time.:hmmmm:

I've grown a couple in hempy, soil, and a very stunted dwc last cycle, since those photos were taken. The photos are plants from the seeds I made way back in 2015? I think, when I reversed a DDA and managed to get over 3K S1 seeds from the one plant. It's true I've grown a tent full before and filtration isn't a problem with them. Pleasantly fragrant. :)

I don't need as much speedy sativa as I do something to keep me calm and relaxed so I'm only going to grow one this next cycle, but it's good to have on hand when a pot snob drops by for a visit. :hookah:

A bunch of preflowers at day 20. I was surprised and excited all in one.

Attachments

• F3D2E10D-3604-463A-B98C-2E1784017418.jpeg
    F3D2E10D-3604-463A-B98C-2E1784017418.jpeg
    639.9 KB · Views: 192
  • 24F0CAB4-E408-4807-B32D-B8024F10EE64.jpeg
    24F0CAB4-E408-4807-B32D-B8024F10EE64.jpeg
    695.3 KB · Views: 182
  • 936BC8D8-007F-4107-8847-8C54F6566849.jpeg
    936BC8D8-007F-4107-8847-8C54F6566849.jpeg
    638.6 KB · Views: 183
Back
Top Bottom