Dark Matter, Red Sky, Chunky Cherry Thai, BP Skunk In LOS

NEVILLES HAZE UPDATE

The Lady Neville has been putting on weight thankfully, but she's had some drooping branches to pick up and a pretty good lean to one side of the whole plant. To help her out i skewered her pot with a bamboo stake and went to town tying her up. Here she is.
On what plant did this plant originate? :laughtwo:

NEVILLES HAZE UPDATE

The Lady Neville has been putting on weight thankfully, but she's had some drooping branches to pick up and a pretty good lean to one side of the whole plant. To help her out i skewered her pot with a bamboo stake and went to town tying her up. Here she is.
I like the look of that light for some reason .

With all those sticks sticking out and being attached to pots and ceilings and such, do you water your plants while they're in the tent or can you actually take them out to water?
High HashGgirl, I always water in place. I have spine issues keeping me from making all the moves I would like so I keep them in place once they get in their final pots. I water with a battery powered water transfer pump in my gallon jugs.

To help her out i skewered her pot with a bamboo stake and went to town tying her up.
Halfway to the finish line and already tying it up? Sounds like a winner to me!

And did you drive that tent pole down into the soil next to the trunk? I've never had the guts to do that so I end up balancing it on top of the soil (not LOS so it's a Jekyll and Hyde hellscape ;)) and trying to keep it straight by tying it to the trunk.

Halfway to the finish line and already tying it up? Sounds like a winner to me!

And did you drive that tent pole down into the soil next to the trunk? I've never had the guts to do that so I end up balancing it on top of the soil (not LOS so it's a Jekyll and Hyde hellscape ;)) and trying to keep it straight by tying it to the trunk.
No, I stabbed it in a couple inches from the edge at an angle so the top is centered. I wouldn't stab her in the brain, Yikes that'd be horrific. It was hard enough to stab her in the stomach. ;) I think she's more healthy today than several weeks ago. She's making green singly leaf's again! Weee! Strange plant.

VACCINE UPDATE

Oh boy! Today is 100% ripened vaccine day for us and I drove Ms Otter to get a haircut and I got to hug an old friend who does her hair! Let me tell you, after a year of not touching anybody but each other, that was wonderful! 3 people fully vaxed hugging in the parking lot, was been a sight for longing eyes. Let the earned freedom begin! :high-five:

High HashGgirl, I always water in place. I have spine issues keeping me from making all the moves I would like so I keep them in place once they get in their final pots. I water with a battery powered water transfer pump in my gallon jugs.

Yeah i got a pump and a 55gal with a toggle switch.

Thanks for the explanation, Stone. If I ever grow monster plants like some of the growers on here, I may look into that. But, for now, bringing them out of the tent for watering is easier for me.

I know right! Weirdo! I like a weirdo though! Never grew one like it. Only thing close was a Dark Devil auto. Now that I've learned about the cold effect I believe I froze her too. She got all clawed leaves like this one before the heat.
She is stunningly weird! And she's only half way there?

I'm glad I've got plenty of popcorn! :Rasta:

Hi Bode today she's 67 days in flower so maybe 65 more or so if she goes the 16 week time. 112 days for full term. If that's what she wants. I'm glad she stayed smallish so I can get the other small testers in there flowering. There's a little black poison skunk stinking the place up now about 30 days into a more normal flowering time of 63 to 70 days. PEW! Disturbingly Stinky! Just the way I like them!
Jeebus, another 2 months and that sucker will be obese.

Back
Top Bottom