Dark Matter, Red Sky, Chunky Cherry Thai, BP Skunk In LOS

The light is a @NextLight Mega. It changed my (grow)Life!
Yep my feet were 13 a few years ago, and 12 a few years before that. Dang things keep growing! NB used to be the only option for folks like us and I'm grateful for that. The party's over though with the last buy from them. It's just wrong to have negative thoughts every time a person straps on his/her shoes because of the discomfort. I'll check Sheetchers out thanks.
I'm a fellow Bigfoot. 13 extra wide. Haha! My daughter bought me some sketches I like.

Thanks for the explanation, Stone. If I ever grow monster plants like some of the growers on here, I may look into that. But, for now, bringing them out of the tent for watering is easier for me.
That's the thing. All this has to fit our lives. Good thing there's so many styles of getting it done! I like all the ideas we have to choose from here.

Facts ppl. I honestly just went through a roughly 6 year ordeal .... "Oddly 6 months ago marked the end" that most ppl would have sucked on the end of a barrel after 1 i have a lot of trauma ant pain in my past that's the main reason I use CANNABIS. And I've seen it do things 1st hand that most ppl would consider bordering on the mystical i know a guy that liked to smoke a lot of meth that had schizophrenia and i would make him smoke weed woth me because it would immediately on first puff make him completely normal and start making sense it was the only way I could put up with him i wanted to throttle him like last night's diner lol .

Facts ppl. I honestly just went through a roughly 6 year ordeal .... "Oddly 6 months ago marked the end" that most ppl would have sucked on the end of a barrel after 1 i have a lot of trauma ant pain in my past that's the main reason I use CANNABIS. And I've seen it do things 1st hand that most ppl would consider bordering on the mystical i know a guy that liked to smoke a lot of meth that had schizophrenia and i would make him smoke weed woth me because it would immediately on first puff make him completely normal and start making sense it was the only way I could put up with him i wanted to throttle him like last night's diner lol .
Weed is the way!

I can't pick a fav among this bunch, @StoneOtter.

They all look outstanding!

REPRODUCTIVE UPDATE

Hi folks, good things are happening in the pollen department. I want to show you how I collect and store it. Last time I did this it was a humid summer and when I put the pollen in the fridge it got all wet from the rh being too much. No pollen that time survived! So I went and got some anti moisture packets that fit nice in these jars. RH in the house is pretty low but no need to take any chances. Red Sky has been putting out for the better part of a week and almost done as far as I can use.

One more day and it's time to clean the place up hopefully for the sex change Stankberry that may be working. It's too early to tell for me but something's happening that should tell us this week.

Here's the Red Sky at work. I've been tapping the leaning cola onto the mirror and letting the pollen drop.
Then with a razor blade coraling it into a line, yhen into it's jar.

These are makeup jars. I'm hoping for a tight seal when covered.

Onto the Stankberry sex change. Once a day i paint colloidal silver solution at around 50ppm. Something's happening and it may be the change I've been looking for. More time to tell for sure.

Won't be long before we know! It's a sunny day here, I hope your day is going well! Mine is.

Hiya stone! :passitleft: nice stuff!
I'm lucky here with the rh, one desert perk anyways. I just collect mine in small paper squares, fold em up and put em in a rx pill container filled with rice.
Smile and stay stoneder.

AND ANOTHER THING

The little Black Poison Skunk is clicking along at around 30 days in flower. She's in a 1 gal pot and is feeling the need to feed looking at the lower leaves. So I started her on Geoflora the other day. Let's see.

Ok that's it.:green_heart:

Highya SO,

That last picture is gorgeous!! a melodramatic color green with so much frost!! Looks like the Black Poison Skunk is performing well for ya!!
We went for our second shot today. Hope we can be rid of the masks!! Also hope you get to feeling better!! Happy Vapin'

Back
Top Bottom