Dark Matter, Red Sky, Chunky Cherry Thai, BP Skunk In LOS

:Rasta:.Welcome.:Rasta:
Let The Growing
Begin!

Hi all and welcome to my next thing. Earlier I mentioned that I was ready to run a journal that got into some genetics I've been eyeing from the author of the soil book True Living Organics by The Rev. I've been relying on it for my soil. I'm so happy with the soil, I'm trying some of 'The Rev's" genetics. I'd have to guess I've amended some of it 4 or 5 times and as the book said, it is seemingly getting better with time. Living organic soil isn't for everyone, however I find it just right for me. As a rookie I hope to talk with you about soil, roots, actively aerated compost teas, store bought teas, @DYNOMYCO Mycorrhizae, and anything at all plants. Or just why is the sky blue? So join me here and let's learn/grow something!

I started planning for this in the spring when I amended a batch of used soil to cook. Here's what it looks like on amend day at the farm.
All the amendments
Then swirled around for a good mix.
And dumped onto the pile of used soil for shoveling around.
The little ones are almost all up(but for one) and the show is on track.
Enjoy your day folks! I'll be back to focus on the genetics a little more in a while. They sound fun to me.

I hear the sky is blue due to the composition of the gasses in our atmosphere and the way the light from the sun travels through it, but I love the look of your soil mix. Living soil sounds really cool for sure

:popcorn:

Let The Growing
Begin!

Hi all and welcome to my next thing. Earlier I mentioned that I was ready to run a journal that got into some genetics I've been eyeing from the author of the soil book True Living Organics by The Rev. I've been relying on it for my soil. I'm so happy with the soil, I'm trying some of 'The Rev's" genetics. I'd have to guess I've amended some of it 4 or 5 times and as the book said, it is seemingly getting better with time. Living organic soil isn't for everyone, however I find it just right for me. As a rookie I hope to talk with you about soil, roots, actively aerated compost teas, store bought teas, @DYNOMYCO Mycorrhizae, and anything at all plants. Or just why is the sky blue? So join me here and let's learn/grow something!

I started planning for this in the spring when I amended a batch of used soil to cook. Here's what it looks like on amend day at the farm.
All the amendments
Enjoy your day folks! I'll be back to focus on the genetics a little more in a while. They sound fun to me.

Count me in!

Highya SO,

I hope you still have room for me! I'd like to see the new genetics work in their soil!! Happy Vaping'

Let The Growing
Begin!

All the amendments

I do the same thing when I mix up a bale, throw a tarp down in my garage and go to work. Makes it easy to keep a pile going pulling up on the corners of the tarp.
Your Title SOLD me on your thread... very Clever and I'm in. This Never gets Old. :volcano-smiley:

View media item 1809814Fresh Soil Mix
View media item 18098155 Days Later
View media item 1809816I always enjoy seeing the fuzzy fungus... it's the Kid in me. :cool:

Congrats on... everything. :cheesygrinsmiley:
I'll due my best two keep up. :blunt:
Glad to see you Mr. S! Now to find your journal "other half" @Virgin Ground :ciao: Hi V! Here we go again!
I do the same thing when I mix up a bale, throw a tarp down in my garage and go to work. Makes it easy to keep a pile going pulling up on the corners of the tarp.
Your Title SOLD me on your thread... very Clever and I'm in. This Never gets Old. :volcano-smiley:

View media item 1809816I always enjoy seeing the fuzzy fungus... it's the Kid in me. :cool:
That's why it give me so much pleasure, thanks for reminding me about that kid in me! It's true, simple pleasure.

I fight to not give them a sniff. Being a guy I naturally want someone to smell those fuzzies, but not for me. Allergies.

Back
Top Bottom