DarkGreenGoo's - Northern Light Blue - Coco - Mainline/Fluxing

Amazing grow DDG, well done! I just caught up and learned a lot from your clinic on building a manifold. Really awesome stuff. I'm definitely planning on trying that for my next grow. Seems like a very efficient use of the space to maximize bud production while removing unneeded growth. Looks like you ended up with about 6 ounces of medicine per plant, which is really impressive. I'm hoping to get 4 oz/plant, and anything more would be outstanding.

IMHO Coco is a great medium for growing and I will likely use it again in my next grow. Do you think you'll continue growing in Coco?

Congrats on a bountiful harvest! :goodjob:

This is exacting and precise, using your training method on my next grow, very excited. I am using 4 P300's and am just learing how to train, these pics are a great tutorial, thanks a ton.

Absolutely beautiful, DGG. Completely and totally. Much much love and support from us here at PlatinumLED. We can't thank you enough for the incredible journals and community education over the last year..

:thumb:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom