Darkscotia’s First Grow Room Farewell - High Brix - Florida Gold

Darkscotia

Hi all and welcome to my journal.

I named my journal darkscotia’s first grow room farewell, due to the fact this room was my first grow room ever and I’ve grown so much in there some awesome and some junk but main thing it was fun over the last 10 years and I like to think I’ve learned some as well lol. In 2-3 months my long awaited dream for my new spaces will be coming true finally. So this will be my last grow in this room before I retire this room.

I will be growing in doc buds high brix kit and will be my 3rd hb grow and will be running first run soil for these Florida gold babies. After having a journal with doc by my side and many other great people it made it a lot easier to understand this kit a lot faster. I will be growing with my budmaster god 9 and will be my 2nd grow with this light. This light is a powerful light. After growing with many other leds this one gave me my first light bleach so I’ll try and adjust for this grow.
All are welcome to join and grab a seat for the show.

Currently seeds have popped already. I presoaked(dunked)soil prior to putting seeds in. I mixed up some trans water to hopefully give soil a little boost. Took about 6 days and 5 of 6 girls have popped there heads out of soil and all are growing at same pace. Very sorry I don’t have exact seed start date. My book I keep for a journal ended up in a 5 gallon bucket of water oops. I think I planted March 31? But I do know for sure I took first pictures April4/28 first day I noticed them

Here’s the detail’s

What strain is it? Florida gold (DNAgenetics)Florida og x Jew gold cut

Is it Indica 70%, Sativa 30%

Yields 450-550g/m2

Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Seedlings popped there head out of soil April 4/18 is when I noticed and took first pictures

Will veg: till I have a good root mass in the 1 gallon pots

If in Flower stage... 8-9weeks

Indoor or outdoor? Indoor 4/4 tent

Soil or Hydro? Promix hp,worm castings, doc buds high brix kit

If soil... What size pot? 10gallon pots(bloom) 1gallon(veg)

Size of light? Budmaster god9

Temp of Room/cab? 20 lights off/25-26 lights on

RH of Room/cab? 55-60 veg and adjust as needed

PH of media or res? Will not test as it’s not needed in docs kit

Any Pests ? None as of yet

How often are you watering? As needed

Type and strength of ferts use -doc buds high brix kit

April4 picture

April6

April11

Cheers all.

Looking Good, Nice start :high-five:

Something I just decided to start doing my next start, in the past I have always just
dropped my beans in the pre made hole but thinking I could have a better and a more
even start (all popping closer together) if I took a little extra time and placed the seeds in the
correct orientation (root down) . I suspect in the past when I have had slow starters
it could easily be due to the seed having to turn around in the soil.

Also been reading FAR-RED helps starts the germination process

Anyway looking forward to your level 3 :goodjob:

Looking Good, Nice start :high-five:

Something I just decided to start doing my next start, in the past I have always just
dropped my beans in the pre made hole but thinking I could have a better and a more
even start (all popping closer together) if I took a little extra time and placed the seeds in the
correct orientation (root down) . I suspect in the past when I have had slow starters
it could easily be due to the seed having to turn around in the soil.

Also been reading FAR-RED helps starts the germination process

Anyway looking forward to your level 3 :goodjob:

Yup gazoo I typically don’t pay to much attention to orientation of the seed when placing in hole. Maybe 1 reason for slow starters in the past. Planting directly into hole with no proir presoak in water or paper towel in something new to me. Only have done it last 3 grows. So far it’s been pretty successful. With only losing a few beans which happened using paper towel method the odd time anyway.
I’ll have to read into this far red some

Back
Top Bottom