Darkscotia’s First Grow Room Farewell - High Brix - Florida Gold

You can veg them as long as you want bud. When they are sexually mature you tend to have a better flower period from what I have seen and heard. They will also start to flower quicker when you flip them after they start to alternate. If you think about it most clones are already at this point in early veg. You typically have no issues with them I would guess. So veg them until you are ready to flip, or they tell you they need more soil.

So quick question. When alternating nodes start to form I know that’s when they reach they sexual maturity. But does that mean I really shouldn’t veg much longer past that point? All my girls are showing alternating nodes but I sort of want to veg for another month or 2.

do not force flower a vegging clone that doesn't have alternating nodes unless your goal is a single cola and not much else. (12/12 from seed is like this)

You can veg longer....but transplanting should revolve around the root system.

do not force flower a vegging clone that doesn't have alternating nodes unless your goal is a single cola and not much else. (12/12 from seed is like this)

You can veg longer....but transplanting should revolve around the root system.

Hey doc thanks for coming by. Yup these all are from seed anyway. And trust me I’m trying my best to hold off for root system to be just perfect.

Last week, we were discussing how plants perk back up after an uncan ...

I took some pics today and was struck by the obvious difference. The droopy plant on the right front is a Bubba Hash that had just been upcanned from 1.5 gals to 6 gals and flipped. The second photo is after 10 days. The Bubba is now the one in the middle, behind the droopy one, which got upcanned and flipped yesterday.

10 days, new soil ... boom!

:Namaste:

I took some pics today and was struck by the obvious difference. The droopy plant on the right front is a Bubba Hash that had just been upcanned from 1.5 gals to 6 gals and flipped. The second photo is after 10 days. The Bubba is now the one in the middle, behind the droopy one, which got upcanned and flipped yesterday.

Yep. Nice plants!

Welcome maddhacker. For the most part I stay pretty silent in most journals just sucking up info. Plus I’m to new to hb growing to give out recommendations at this point. About the only thing I can recommend is going with docs kit. I’ve tried just about every way to grow and docs kit puts out some of the best tasting smoke I’ve grown or smoked for that matter. Even with my first 2 grows not looking the best the smoke was still amazing. Hoping this will be my best hb grow yet. And let’s not forgot to mention no need to check ph or Ppm. Just mixed and drench. Plus his customer service is a-1 not like any company I’ve ever dealt with. If doc isn’t there to help a hundred on his other hb misfits or ne’r -do-wells will be right there to help and point in right direction. Cheers all

What a difference and she blew right up as well

Welcome maddhacker. For the most part I stay pretty silent in most journals just sucking up info. Plus I’m to new to hb growing to give out recommendations at this point. About the only thing I can recommend is going with docs kit. I’ve tried just about every way to grow and docs kit puts out some of the best tasting smoke I’ve grown or smoked for that matter. Even with my first 2 grows not looking the best the smoke was still amazing. Hoping this will be my best hb grow yet. And let’s not forgot to mention no need to check ph or Ppm. Just mixed and drench. Plus his customer service is a-1 not like any company I’ve ever dealt with. If doc isn’t there to help a hundred on his other hb misfits or ne’r -do-wells will be right there to help and point in right direction. Cheers all

Plants look great Dark! So far, every single kit grow I've done has been better than the last and I expect that to continue at least for the foreseeable future! Your last journal helped me immensely! I think you have a pretty good handle on the kit!

Hack, what ya waiting for my brother? Need more proof? The sooner you pull the trigger the sooner you'll be saying "man I am so glad I switched to Doc Buds Kit!" GUARANTEED!

:passitleft:

Plants look great Dark! So far, every single kit grow I've done has been better than the last and I expect that to continue at least for the foreseeable future! Your last journal helped me immensely! I think you have a pretty good handle on the kit!

Hack, what ya waiting for my brother? Need more proof? The sooner you pull the trigger the sooner you'll be saying "man I am so glad I switched to Doc Buds Kit!" GUARANTEED!

:passitleft:

Thanks ween. Yes sir that journal doc did with us helped me immensely as well. I do got a good handle on the kit but I think it will be at least another 3 more grows to truly understand the kit and be one with the kit. At that point I’ll feel more comfortable giving out advise to others. This grow I’m not writing anything down or keeping track of anything(first time ever other then outdoor plants) other then when I last gave brix,just going with the flow.

Understood. Everything but not writing things down. I couldn't do that, my memory is not good enough. I refer to my notes before every feeding to make sure I'm giving them the right stuff at the right time. If you can do it without notes more power to you! I got 2 off 4 babies that popped up in only 2.5 days using docs method! The other 2 should follow shortly.

Back
Top Bottom