Darkscotia’s First Grow Room Farewell - High Brix - Florida Gold

Looking really nice dark. 9 leafs already, gonna be so strong girls

I’m hoping these girls will be my strongest. I’m now spending everyday watching there leafs for next set to see if the blades comtinue to big bigger. Hoping for a 13 blade this time.

Hey dark! Looking good. That tent is gonna be crammed with beautiful buds in no time!

:passitleft:

Never a bad thing ween and always look forward to it.

They are growing good Dark, nice and healthy also. Great job.✌️
So far so good buddy

Eh hmmm... excuse me, pardon me, excuse me and awe yes right in the middle here..... I love the view from right here... Ok somebody pass me a beer plz...:popcorn::ciao: Sorry I am late traffic was a bitch.... What did I miss... LOL Green days all

Have a seat wherever. Looking for a beer, find duggan no doubt he’s got lots of extra kicking around. Or there’s some Alexander Keith’s over there. Thanks for dropping in

Thanks all. Very much appreciated. Got some good news today. I’ll be filling my roofs with solar panels. Here’s to hopefully saving shit loads on power. Hopefully is the key word lol
Cool man! I would love to be able to do that. I would have a big ass grow space with a shit load of light running lol✌️

Moving right along....rollin....rollin...rawhide!!

Pt-sheeeeeah... Yeah you right!

Early spring = get stuck in mud = broken dump truck differential. Think no traction .. no traction... give her some fuel... traction and bang. Getting stuck in mud is a little better. Not much tho.
All good be patient it will happen. :Namaste:

Bro... right on with the solar panels. My dream is to grow with solar indoors and be totally bio-dynamic.

Do tell about the solar package you're getting???

Back
Top Bottom