Darkscotia’s First Grow Room Farewell - High Brix - Florida Gold

When you grow them right, the stems are strong. :goodjob: That's how it's done.
Thanks sir had some training from the best

Congrats on the harvest. What kind of smells are you getting?
I’ve been getting a cheesy smell from them. And very very sticky.
Man Dark, just catching up and I gotta say those B's turned out leggy as hell.... Good for you man... Looking like the one armed bandit is actually gonna give something back... Always takes mine in Vegas LMAO...Green Harvest day to you.... and to all

Thanks hacker they do have some long legs. Stretched just a bit more then I wanted but dealt with it as best as possible. Been a fun one

Hey Dark! Hope your arm is getting better! How much longer with the cast? Any updates on your plants and/or grow rooms?

:ganjamon:

Yes I’ve been slacking on journal and 420 mag in general last while. Was crazy hyped to get cast off and was riding across Canada on bike and was going to pop in and see duggan and then hospital told me I had to re-break arm and wait another 6-8 weeks again. Rooms are getting there just waiting for city inspectors to frig off to truly build final rooms. Should be out of my hair next 2 weeks hopefully. Just waiting on solar panels install and inspections then all will be done.

As to current grow will update in next few days with final totals and some pictures. So far I haven’t tried any but smells yummy

Funny, I thought you had some new plants going but I follow so many journals it's hard tho get em ask straight sometimes, ha! Sorry about the arm, hope the 2nd cast is off soon! Looking forward to seeing those fancy grow rooms up and running!

:high-five:
Yes sir so do I. I currently I have 2 star pupil and 2 black cherry punch growing. Don’t have a journal for them. Was going to use some of these as I try and break new rooms in. All will veg till needed in old room.Originally had 4 star pupil but 2 didn’t make it for some reason after popping from soil. So planted 2 black cherry in there exact same pots

Man if you throw each set of plants in home made 26 gal root builder pots and stuff em in a small room with enough lights to tan even Snookie, then you too could be Duggan! :rofl::rofl::rofl: Sounds like a fun grow. That sucks about having to re-break the arm bud. Dealing with city inspectors sounds like a pain in the ass as well. Hope your recovery hurries up for you.

Man if you throw each set of plants in home made 26 gal root builder pots and stuff em in a small room with enough lights to tan even Snookie, then you too could be Duggan! :rofl::rofl::rofl: Sounds like a fun grow. That sucks about having to re-break the arm bud. Dealing with city inspectors sounds like a pain in the ass as well. Hope your recovery hurries up for you.

I wanna be like duggan lol. If my arm wasn’t being broke again I was going to have the pleasure to meet him and exchange some buds. Inspectors do suck to deal with. But in the end as long as everything was done right there should not be any problems. Shitty part is just waiting for all these people to be out of my hair before I can build actual rooms. I am allowed to grow but just don’t need people knowing for sure what’s in there. Most trades people that have been out all already assume that’s what I’m doing in these garages lol.

I wanna be like duggan lol. If my arm wasn’t being broke again I was going to have the pleasure to meet him and exchange some buds. Inspectors do suck to deal with. But in the end as long as everything was done right there should not be any problems. Shitty part is just waiting for all these people to be out of my hair before I can build actual rooms. I am allowed to grow but just don’t need people knowing for sure what’s in there. Most trades people that have been out all already assume that’s what I’m doing in these garages lol.
I would enjoy growing big ol Duggan bushes. I just try and keep my perpetual moving and so dont have time to get them that big. It is better to have them assume than know for sure bud. I try to not have government officals on my property if I can help it lol. I dont need them to know what I do nor do I need them raising my taxes. i pay them crooks enough as it is lol.

I would enjoy growing big ol Duggan bushes. I just try and keep my perpetual moving and so dont have time to get them that big. It is better to have them assume than know for sure bud. I try to not have government officals on my property if I can help it lol. I dont need them to know what I do nor do I need them raising my taxes. i pay them crooks enough as it is lol.

Speaking of taxes. Assessment arsholes were out they other day to take pictures. No doubt property taxes going up ASAP lol. Oh and duggans bushes are beautiful,along with his buds

Speaking of taxes. Assessment arsholes were out they other day to take pictures. No doubt property taxes going up ASAP lol. Oh and duggans bushes are beautiful,along with his buds
Yeah I am sure with 2 buildings like that going up they are going to put the boots to you sooner rather than later bud. Oh the joys of owning things.

Yeah I am sure with 2 buildings like that going up they are going to put the boots to you sooner rather than later bud. Oh the joys of owning things.

Evolution, revolution, gun control, sound of soul
Shooting rockets to the moon, kids growing up too soon
Politicians say more taxes will solve everything
And the band played on

So with the end of the grow comes some final number. All dried and cured for maybe 3 weeks before taking final weights and pictures. All weighted in at 646 grams or 22.8 ounces. I was expecting more with the size of buds that were present but in the end it is what it is. The Florida gold has a very sweet taste I can’t even put a taste to it. Very smooth smoke that almost instantly make me tired. Only other smoke that does that to me was ole school og.
Here’s a few pictures, sorry didn’t take any during harvest as I was a one arm bandit trying to trim lol. I also strip all big buds so there no huge buds left all just nugs. Thanks all who have followed and helped out in between. Your support is very much appreciated.

No yeti not terrible at all. Was expecting more but those were the numbers. Some beautiful looking buds though honestly and they still haven’t fully cured. The taste is amazing even though I can’t put a taste to it. Amazing after growing in high brix what amazing smells and tastes I get. When using my old organic soils was same bland taste and my ole chemical nutes was even more bland.

Back
Top Bottom