Darkscotia’s First Grow Room Farewell - High Brix - Florida Gold

So with the new rooms taking longer then expected. I’m starting my new grow in old room. So i figure I’ll just keep this journal going as it’s still a farewell to my oldest first ever grow room.
With that said I’ll be growing some black cherry punch and star pupil. 2 of each plant. The black cherry punch were started 10 days after pupil as 2of4 pupil bite the bullet. Will post all seed info later on but I’d imagine most are very aware of these strains. I’m really badly wanting some colour buds this grow. So far girls have only had trans water drench before planting seeds and 1 transplant drench and all are looking very nice so far. Need feed will be more trans water

Some munches and my solar panels(let’s hope they work like they say)

So with the new rooms taking longer then expected. I’m starting my new grow in old room. So i figure I’ll just keep this journal going as it’s still a farewell to my oldest first ever grow room.
With that said I’ll be growing some black cherry punch and star pupil. 2 of each plant. The black cherry punch were started 10 days after pupil as 2of4 pupil bite the bullet. Will post all seed info later on but I’d imagine most are very aware of these strains. I’m really badly wanting some colour buds this grow. So far girls have only had trans water drench before planting seeds and 1 transplant drench and all are looking very nice so far. Need feed will be more trans water

Some munches and my solar panels(let’s hope they work like they say)

Solar Panels x 25 or so, BTW are you getting any Battery storage ? not sure your area but
here in Cal it can be cost effective. Used stored power when cost is HIGH or when the
electric company thinks they can charge more and even out your savings, for your convenience

Solar Panels x 25 or so, BTW are you getting any Battery storage ? not sure your area but
here in Cal it can be cost effective. Used stored power when cost is HIGH or when the
electric company thinks they can charge more and even out your savings, for your convenience

Yup I’m getting a battery storage to store power and use during peak periods. City should be out of my hair by end of this week or worst case next week with permits and visits hopefully

I’d like to thank everyone that had stuck around for this journal. I was going to keep this going for my current grow but I’ve been stuck in hospital very sick for last month and a bit so I’ll be closing this due to inactivity. Very sick and not sure what lol. Not really funny but don’t believe the doctors can’t find what’s up in today’s day. My wife had been taken care of ladies but not doing so well with them. There steady getting too dry and not getting there proper brix sprays. Got to make it home for a few hours the other day and just about threw them all out but just couldn’t put myself to it.
On the positive note new spaces are done being built and all inspections are done. So the first day I’m out of here I’ll be starting building individual rooms. Solar panels on a good day are putting out around 45kwh per day on overcast days it still produces between 20-25 kWh. Very impressed with this system so far. Cheers all and I hope to see you all around your journals and sorry I haven’t been around much lately.

Thanks brotha appreciate it. Feeling better for now and still alive so life is good. I just miss growing honestly. It’s a passion for me not just medication. Growing give me so much therapy it’s unreal. It’s soothes my soul and give me a calm place to escape when I get worked up.
My wife showing me pictures of the 4 girls is still fine but not just the same. Especially when she ruining them lol. She’s trying. She’s a hippie at heart just no green thumb. She’s wanted a garden so bad this year I gave her one and the weeds just took over strangling just about every plant. She grew some beautiful high brix tomatoes and green peppers though. Just gave left over water from feeding girls to her garden no sprays

I know what you mean bud and as you probably know, I rarely even smoke! It all goes to my gf, a few patients get oil and occasionally share with friends. I keep it on the DL. My state has shitty med laws but is considering rec, fingers crossed that they at least get that right but I think they're more interested in the taxes than anything so am not holding my breath. I just want to have a bigger grow with more strains and not have to worry about the man knocking on my door, ha! I'm glad to hear your feeling better!

Sorry to hear about the issues, Hope it all gets figured out soon

Doctors at times it seems can jump to conclusions and stop looking
and only mask the problems with drugs that the side effects are
even more of a problem. I have faith and will send some prayers
for your doctors to be given a HEADS-UP

I’d like to thank everyone that had stuck around for this journal. I was going to keep this going for my current grow but I’ve been stuck in hospital very sick for last month and a bit so I’ll be closing this due to inactivity. Very sick and not sure what lol. Not really funny but don’t believe the doctors can’t find what’s up in today’s day. My wife had been taken care of ladies but not doing so well with them. There steady getting too dry and not getting there proper brix sprays. Got to make it home for a few hours the other day and just about threw them all out but just couldn’t put myself to it.
On the positive note new spaces are done being built and all inspections are done. So the first day I’m out of here I’ll be starting building individual rooms. Solar panels on a good day are putting out around 45kwh per day on overcast days it still produces between 20-25 kWh. Very impressed with this system so far. Cheers all and I hope to see you all around your journals and sorry I haven’t been around much lately.

No worries mate. Keep your head up. We will be here when you get back.

Back
Top Bottom