Darkscotia’s High Brix Grow 2019 Tangerine Dream

Scotia, mornin to ya. Can you tell us where you were that they didn't allow growing or even smoking? Wats up with that...can you give us the 'low down' on wat u were up to? Cheers eh.
Scotia, mornin to ya. Can you tell us where you were that they didn't allow growing or even smoking? Wats up with that...can you give us the 'low down' on wat u were up to? Cheers eh.

No going to get too much in to detail but I spend some time in jail.so really wasn’t up to much other then sitting around getting ready to be let out due to bullshit charge. I was finally released and charged were dropped after a few months of government employees being on vacation. They’ll pay for that anyway

...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...:hookah:...

...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...:hookah:...

Thank you dr hook

Scotia, i have lottsa ideas/suggestions , but not sure wat your plans are.
Couple /few of my thoughts for ya.
-make sure to put a good sized cold/fresh air intake down low , near the floor (cut a rectangle and install a decorative white grill , perhaps with filter for nasties.)
-oversize your filter /fan combo so your not forced to run it at /near 100% (run at between 65-85 %, too many advantages to list)
-leave room for inspection and care for all plants. (not like mine..)
-take at least two ,15 amp. circuits to room.
-have 'all the time' power and 'timer' power available in room conveniently placed.
-vent filtered air (from carbon) out thru 6inch 'dryer' vent into surrounding room.
-Insulate any duct and fittings with insulation to help with quiet operation.
-consider hanging a curtain up just inside the LOCKED door of the GR for a secondary 'safe guard' against accidental light , security , etc. so when u open the door , u also have to move a curtain out of the way.

just a few thoughts bud., Cheers eh.

Back
Top Bottom