420 Magazine Background

Darkscotia’s High Brix Grow 2019 Tangerine Dream

Darkscotia

Scotia, mornin to ya. Can you tell us where you were that they didn't allow growing or even smoking? Wats up with that...can you give us the 'low down' on wat u were up to? Cheers eh.
Scotia, mornin to ya. Can you tell us where you were that they didn't allow growing or even smoking? Wats up with that...can you give us the 'low down' on wat u were up to? Cheers eh.
No going to get too much in to detail but I spend some time in jail.so really wasn’t up to much other then sitting around getting ready to be let out due to bullshit charge. I was finally released and charged were dropped after a few months of government employees being on vacation. They’ll pay for that anyway

Darkscotia

A little peak into my garden. These will be 5 blueberry seeds gifted from a friend. His plants turned out amazing and that was without docs soil.... Enough said.... Hopefully I’ll get journal started shortly on new grow which will be a sponsored seed grow from a 420 sponsor,dr seeds. Which was supposed to happen months ago but shit hit the fan. So once new soil is cooked I’ll be starting new journal.

Darkscotia

Hey Dark hope alls well and cleared up Johney
law can be quite the pests :48:
So far so good. Was let off charges and unless buddy comes back to my place I don’t see any more in near future lol.

Will your walls be solid or panda film?
Panda film 6mm. Then taping of all seams with duct tape. Just to figure out a good door system they will seal

Top Bottom