Darkscotia’s High Brix Grow 2019 Tangerine Dream

i read you co-grow with doc bud, and will be watching you thru this one. I do have a kit cooking, but because I'm having problems with environment, I may not journal it. Good luck with yours !! Subbed !!

You for sure should journal it. So many great hb growers to help along that the way if things go wrong and great company all at the same time.

[

888809, member: 257542"]
You for sure should journal it. So many great hb growers to help along that the way if things go wrong and great company all at the same time.
[/QUOTE]I know you are right, Darkscotia & I'm gonna seriously think about it. And I can verify, the great company part !! Most importantly, very knowledgeable & they are here to help and it shows. While I'm not sure this will be my final destination, I'm gonna give it a try. I don't think I've ever smoked any hi-brix weed, but I've smoked good LOS weed. And I know dam well there 's no hi-brix weed at the local dispensary !! :rofl: I know one thing, if I can't get my environment under control, then hi-brix might be an Impossible task. I know all my lights burn too hot for summer time growing, but I can't financially swing upgrading to newer technology. Been waiting for yrs., for the leds to perform and at lower price. Now that they're coming down price wise, and finally competing with hid, my broke ass can't buy one. I'm in an upstairs , small room, with a walk in closet. in this space, I have 3 4x4x6.5 tents. the heat from 2 bloom tents are vented into an adjoining room. Small window ac, and a couple of them worthless walmart humidifiers. We're doing what we can, with what we got to work with. Well, I'm on page 568 of docs journal, almost 1/2 way thru . Again, good luck !! :nomo:

Cheers green lizard. What a small world it is. Born and raised in Dartmouth( darkside). You still live in scotia

Yep still here. Originally from PEI but moved here about 18 years ago. I'm in Mount Uniacke.

Back
Top Bottom