Darkscotia’s High Brix Grow 2019 Tangerine Dream

My Tangerine Dream babies. Noticed while taking pictures I have all 5 popping from soil just one is carrying its seed still.

Hey Darkscotia!

Looking forward to this journal--mind if it sit over here?

I once grew that same cultivar in the kit-only a single freebie, but mine liked a high humidity environment (70% or so, for me). Maybe not relevent, but thought you'd like to have the arrow of information in your growing quiver. Cheers!

:popcorn:

I'm in.:ciao:
I just got my hands on 3 of these seeds. This is going to be interesting to see how yours grow. I will be starting mine in a few weeks. I hope that you don't mind me hanging out.:peace:
I'm a noob to the forum scene, so I am learning how to behave.

I just got my hands on 3 of these seeds. This is going to be interesting to see how yours grow. I will be starting mine in a few weeks. I hope that you don't mind me hanging out.:peace:
Hey Old Man, A big warm welcome to the 'mag' . You have stumbled apon a very cool place on the web. People around these parts are very real and will offer help , suggestions , and ideas to make your grow all that much better. Most of us around here are growing in soil , and of those ,..most are using Doc Bud's gear , or DBHBB. We do this with repeated success and find ourselves in a 'no lose' situation using his 'gear'. It has put the fun back into growing for me and i speak for the group , when i say it's the best method we have all found...so far! May i suggest getting around to some of the other HB journals and get a feel for our group. Once again, a big warm welcome to 420 Mag sir!:welcome::420:

Figured I’d drop some pictures of my current black cherry pie after getting 2nd cat drench. All have a very delicious smell and the buds are bulking up every day. Probably another 3 weeks or so left. Big tall lanky one in back corner losing a bit of colour but last 2 feedings she should have been feed a day earlier then rest and I didn’t feed until later. The girls I didn’t too are going to produce so much more then the topped on. Next time I don’t think I’ll top this strain.

And a few pictures of the current grow. Tangerine dream

Ill be along for this ride! I am interested in watching this grow. I grew out a cut of Tangerine Dream that was a pain in the ass to grow. It had the most sativa leaning leaves I have ever seen with monster stalks but it was super leafy and really susceptible to molds and pests. I hope you find some better phenos than I got!

I hope so as well. I hate leafy grows. Knock on wood no mold or pest either to date. I pray I get better phenos then you got. Cheers yeti

Welcome to 420 mag and my journal. Such a great place to learn and share knowledge with so many other great growers. Take a seat and enjoy and feel free to ask any question you have while around.

Subbed up :goodluck:! Nice to see another journal from you Dark.

Love the look of those BCPs. And big ups for the apprentice journal it was what triggered me to start using Doc’s Kit aswell.

Thanks for sharing :ganjamon:

Update time... All girls are still waiting to be watered after initial dunk. Today was gave a ring of water a inch from main stem of some plain h20. Still small be coming along.

My bcp are also plugging away amd really starting to fill in. Oh amd the most awesome fruity smell coming from tent is truly something else. All are doing amazing except the tall one on back corner which is tied all up. I haven’t really liked that girl since she took off from the rest when she was a small one still. Hairs are starting to turn orangish in the last week

Enjoy all

Looking good dark! :high-five:

Just to confirm, the P in BCP is Pie not Punch? Pretty sure you previously ran punch so just making sure.

Punch sorry if I wrote pie before. Same seeds as before had to try again as my wife basically grow the last and turned out pretty nice so I had to try again now that I’m healthy enough to be home and grow again

Back
Top Bottom