Darkscotia’s High Brix Grow 2019 Tangerine Dream

Congrats Dark and ECG! Looking forward to following along.

Still not legal here yet but I'm ready to up my game and grow more than 4 at a time, not too worried about it. Rec will be legal here soon but we'll see what the laws/limits are for little home growers like me..,.

:passitleft:

I used to grow close to that amount about 80 blooming plants and rest veg and mothers. As to selling it,I could apply to sell it back to government for probably pennies. So frig that. I used to get rid of it at my store but that’s long gone now along with the customers for the most part. And the ones the are still around get it for free so there not going anywhere lol. Give it to a few injured workers for free who can’t afford there meds. Here they count every plant no matter a cuttling or full grown 10 ft plant a plant so you have to be careful to stay under limits. I stay well under limits most times so I never have to worry.

I used to grow close to that amount about 80 blooming plants and rest veg and mothers. As to selling it,I could apply to sell it back to government for probably pennies. So frig that. I used to get rid of it at my store but that’s long gone now along with the customers for the most part. And the ones the are still around get it for free so there not going anywhere lol. Give it to a few injured workers for free who can’t afford there meds. Here they count every plant no matter a cuttling or full grown 10 ft plant a plant so you have to be careful to stay under limits. I stay well under limits most times so I never have to worry.

So you used to be allowed to sell it but no longer? Good on you for helping out those in need! :high-five: We do that too at a smaller scale but would love to be able to do much more!

So you used to be allowed to sell it but no longer? Good on you for helping out those in need! :high-five: We do that too at a smaller scale but would love to be able to do much more!

No I’ve never been allowed to sell it. Just as well as I wasn’t allowed my dispensary. But the fuz tolarated our local dispensary’s without issues. Mine for 3 years until the day they gave me notice to shut down or else my door would have been booted and fined and probably charged. So I closed doors. With that said there still a bunch of illegal dispensarys still operating around and pretty much getting away with it. I just wasn’t willing to risk it and keep going myself. They can charge them with 50000 fine a bust after they received there noticed. Funny allowed us to operate till the government had there stores ready but after that we weren’t good enough anymore. Our stuff was dangerous and they have no idea what chemicals etc were in our shit or something stupid like that. Like they test every bit the liquor stores are selling. They get there’s from the same growers we got ours from no doubt.

So picture of the Tangerine Dream. All just got there first transplant drench and was very well needed. Wanted to got before pot just wouldn’t dry up....

All my bcp all got cut and washed last week and are now waiting to dry. I just used my old way of drying. Wash and hang lol.Normally takes around 4-6 days themoff to jars for a few months

Back
Top Bottom