Darkscotia’s High Brix Grow 2019 Tangerine Dream

Hello all and thanks for dropping by. Feel free to have a seat and stuck around, This will be my 7th doc bud high brix grow. Ever since finding high brix and trying it I’ll never change back to anything else I don’t think.

Some of my grow information:

What strain is it? Barneys Tangerine Dream

Is it Indica40%, Sativa 60%

Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Seeds were planted directly into soil March 26/19

Will veg: for as long as needed(probably 4-6 weeks)

If in Flower stage... 60-65 days

Indoor or outdoor? Indoor 4/4 veg tent 5x5 bloom room

Soil or Hydro? Promix hp,worm castings, doc buds high brix kit

If soil... What size pot? 15gallon pots

Size of light? God9/8 cob citizen kit

Temp of Room/cab? 18/20 lights off/25-26 lights on
RH of Room/cab? 50-60 veg and adjust as needed

PH of media or res? Will not test

Any Pests ? None as of yet

How often are you watering? As needed

Type and strength of ferts use -doc buds kit 1st run soil

The next few weeks shall be boring but I’ll post pics every week regardless of changes. 4 out of 5 seeds just broke ground this morning from what noticed April 2/19 so they have taken about 7 days to break ground. Soil being used is freshly cooked 1st run soil. Will veg under t5 for another week or 2 then switch over to run my god for awhile then will turn on cob kit when I feel it’s needed. Will veg in a 4x4 and switch to 5x5 when ready for bloom.
I’ll also be dropping pictures of my current hb grow which I’m growing 4 black cherry pies which have about 3-4 weeks left I’d say.

I'm in, just finished reading your apprentice with doc thread (all 87 pages lol) hoping to continue to pick up high brix knowledge before my kit arrives hopefully next week)

I'm in, just finished reading your apprentice with doc thread (all 87 pages lol) hoping to continue to pick up high brix knowledge before my kit arrives hopefully next week)

Hey Maker! Great move getting the kit! You're gonna love it. Have you seen Duggans soil mixing tutorial? Are you going to start a journal? If so, drop that link in Docs Q&A journal and the crew will come follow along.

Hey Dark! Hope all is well!

:passitleft:

Hey Maker! Great move getting the kit! You're gonna love it. Have you seen Duggans soil mixing tutorial? Are you going to start a journal? If so, drop that link in Docs Q&A journal and the crew will come follow along.

Hey Dark! Hope all is well!

:passitleft:
Hey ween, no I haven't seen that thread yet but will go find it right away. I'm currently 11 days into my first ever grow. Hoping to be able to get the hang of controling the environment in my 2x4x7 tent before I start growing with the kit.
Link to my current grow is in my sig. Anyone who cares to drop by and offer advice/guidance is welcome and appreciated.
Have a knife day
StaySharp

I must apologize as this journal is done. I had some bad luck and very unfortunately had to take some time away from growing and my journals and the 420 mag.

Well I’m back and everything is hopefully put behind in the past and time to move on. Will be starting a fresh new journal. Hope to see all following this journal in new grow. Thanks and cheers all

Back
Top Bottom