Darkscotia’s High Brix Grow 2019 Tangerine Dream

See building a sealed room with co2. Was going to install and 8 inch vortex s(or something like that) for exhaust as the vortex has built
in back draft dampener and a passive air intake with a back draft dampener with filter.
But then when reading a lot of stuff I’ve seen that don’t have intake or exhaust so now not sure which way to go. Wanted the exhaust and intake just in case somenthing goes wrong I can quickly get environment back to normal. So also because of being sealed room need to build a door which will hopefully be air tight to certain extent.
For plugs I’ll have more then enough dedicated plugs for each thing I’ll be running.
As for lighting I want to get 3 fluence spyrdx plus with about 15-20 vero coB lights to fill in around main lights. Would get more of my current lights but they don’t sell anymore. And I don’t want to get 3 of there new ones.

So some pictures of current girls in 2 different tents. Some are under my bm with 8cobs and the other 4 girls are under my pos cob. And some picture of room warped in later of panda film. Got some taping and maybe spray insulate all edges of film to fill in some light leak and air leaks.

Some pictures of blueberry under bm with cobs

And some under ps cob

And grow room(work in progress)

Hello all and I hope all has been well for you all. Question for ya.
Building my new 6x12 sealed bloom room but Iam installing a exhaust and intake for emergency purposes. I have a 8 inch vortex s-line exhaust fan.
Question is what size passive intake should I install to properly fit my room and fan? 748cfm fan and room is 6x12x10high. Thanks I’m advance

Just getting caught up here. Nice looking plants!
I see all the talk about an intake and exhaust for your sealed room. A sealed room by nature doesn't have an intake or an exhaust. That's one of the advantages. If you're doing for emergency purposes you need to be sure those openings are 100% sealed. Is your mini split a heat pump or cooling only? The room is looking fantastic, I'd love to have a sealed room.

Just getting caught up here. Nice looking plants!
I see all the talk about an intake and exhaust for your sealed room. A sealed room by nature doesn't have an intake or an exhaust. That's one of the advantages. If you're doing for emergency purposes you need to be sure those openings are 100% sealed. Is your mini split a heat pump or cooling only? The room is looking fantastic, I'd love to have a sealed room.

Yes intake and exhaust are only for emergency purpose of over heating. Both ends will have a back draft damper and exhaust fan has built in damper and will still install a 2nd one to ensure good seal. It is a 18000btu heat pump just to run this 6x12x10 grow room. I have another 18000btu heat pump to heat and cool rest of garage.
I plan on running a in-line fan right in grow room attach to carbon filter and exhausting into same room. And another inline hooked to exhaust just for emerg purpose. Intake will be passive

Yes intake and exhaust are only for emergency purpose of over heating. Both ends will have a back draft damper and exhaust fan has built in damper and will still install a 2nd one to ensure good seal. It is a 18000btu heat pump just to run this 6x12x10 grow room. I have another 18000btu heat pump to heat and cool rest of garage.
I plan on running a in-line fan right in grow room attach to carbon filter and exhausting into same room. And another inline hooked to exhaust just for emerg purpose. Intake will be passive
:thumb:

Before CO2 is worth it is if your setup is dialed in perfectly. Light, temps, Rh and air exchange needs to be dialed in and consistent. Hard to do with a home grow.

Before CO2 is worth it is if your setup is dialed in perfectly. Light, temps, Rh and air exchange needs to be dialed in and consistent. Hard to do with a home grow.

Yes but my space will be setup to run perfect environment. I built this space to run only growing and making sure it works. My only concern is making sure the bloom room is fully sealed and absolutely no leaks. My garage itself is sealed pretty darn good as well. I have a 6 inch inline fan to pull heat from hole garage in case of overheating and when i turn it on you really have to use pressure to open the man door.

My garages I built are only for growing. Both have 2 18000 btu heat pumps with infloor heating and have bought crazy dehumidifiers and humidifier and a good controller to control all.

Back
Top Bottom