Darkscotia’s High Brix Grow 2019 Tangerine Dream

Paul has told me , about 6 months ago they were still working on getting the 600's into production cuz of testing etc.
The 1000's are on the market now, as u know , of course. They are too powerful for my space, as they are more suited for hi bay installs. The 600's would be more suited for my application. Cheers bud. :high-five:

Yes with a recommendation of 2-4 feet above canopy. And PPFD not changing much in between 2-4 ft range. Powerful little things they are.

No way!!! U got my new light....they shipped it to u by mistake...wtf!!:blunt:
Lets see the other side. :nomo: ..Scotia , that light is the shiz.
Did u get any literature in your package about the new Pro 600's?
I'm soo jelly,...good on ya. I wanna see this go. U will need to mount it as absolutely as high as possible , in your nice new room. She will light up a huge , massive footprint. Will not bleach tops, BM and CropMaster have engineered that out of its spectrum , thru research , testing , and more research. This light is the best out their IMO. Have fun man...:high-five:

OH, your plants look good too.. :ganjamon:

Did you get the daisy chain?
They are capable of daisy chaining I don’t rg45 cable but will get some

No way!!! U got my new light....they shipped it to u by mistake...wtf!!:blunt:
Lets see the other side. :nomo: ..Scotia , that light is the shiz.
Did u get any literature in your package about the new Pro 600's?
I'm soo jelly,...good on ya. I wanna see this go. U will need to mount it as absolutely as high as possible , in your nice new room. She will light up a huge , massive footprint. Will not bleach tops, BM and CropMaster have engineered that out of its spectrum , thru research , testing , and more research. This light is the best out their IMO. Have fun man...:high-five:

OH, your plants look good too.. :ganjamon:

Nope they said there still waiting on your lights to be made. No literature for the 600 or not even much for mine. Maybe in 2nd package which I haven’t opened yet. No i wasn’t lucky enough to get another light for free this time. Really wish they would have saved my freebie for these lights lol.
Another 3 weeks and grow will be starting.

Question Duggan or anybody that knows the answer. I read somewhere complete control dimming 1-10 volt. How is this done. There is no switch’s on light to run half power or even turn on and off.(maybe there is lol I only quickly checked one light as box was slightly damaged)And I can’t find a controller for it. I’m going to message company I guess.

So I got a new journal starting. Will be growing blueberry again in new room under a bunch of new lights. Cheers all

Back
Top Bottom