Darkscotia 1st Attempt At High Brix - Perfect Sun COB LED - 5 Blueberry Fem

Re: Darkscotia 1st Attempt At Doc Buds High Brix - Perfect Sun COB LED - 5 Blueberry

I notice that Blueberry is beginning to gain popularity also on the European market. Am considering to grow them more and more. People are praising the strain a lot. After seeing your many blueberry grows, it sure looks like a nice and consistent strain that gives great results also yield wise. Is there any particular company I should buy strains from or are they all mostly the same?

Not sure if all companies are the same blueberry strains. Probably so for the most part. My blueberry seeds came from seeds man but I heard Dutch passions also carried a very nice line of blueberry.
Growing up blueberry was always one of my favorite strains. So when I finally found some femmed seeds I had to take advantage of it. Some glad I found it cause it's been a very nice strain to grow. So nice I ordered 100 seeds. 70 for my big grow and the other 30 for my led tents lol. Going to do a bunch of different strains before jumping back to blueberry again.

Re: Darkscotia 1st Attempt At Doc Buds High Brix - Perfect Sun COB LED - 5 Blueberry

I was talking to this old timer h-addict the other day and he was all "blueberry this and blueberry that" and he couldn't praise the strain enough. That tells me it must be a good "downer" cause that's what the h-addicts are looking for. Something to put them out before night, something to ease their withdrawals and so on. That tells me it may also be a good painkiller so I wanna grow it

How would you describe it - body stone or head high?

I was talking to this old timer h-addict the other day and he was all "blueberry this and blueberry that" and he couldn't praise the strain enough. That tells me it must be a good "downer" cause that's what the h-addicts are looking for. Something to put them out before night, something to ease their withdrawals and so on. That tells me it may also be a good painkiller so I wanna grow it

How would you describe it - body stone or head high?

It definitely helps with my back pains. But I would have to say more of a head high honestly. Can't really say that it helps with me sleep. Sleep is a big problem for me, I can't sleep worth of shit due to pain but have come to live with it. I refuse to take pills either. Had quite the problem with Valium when I was a kid and when I kicked them I'll never go back.
Og kush is about the only thing that can help knock me out and edibles lol

Big-Bud - Sensi seeds

Grow it my friend - you'll sleep like a baby

It definitely helps with my back pains. But I would have to say more of a head high honestly. Can't really say that it helps with me sleep. Sleep is a big problem for me, I can't sleep worth of shit due to pain but have come to live with it. I refuse to take pills either. Had quite the problem with Valium when I was a kid and when I kicked them I'll never go back.
Og kush is about the only thing that can help knock me out and edibles lol

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us. :goodjob:

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I'm moving this to Completed Journals now.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom