Darkscotia 1st Attempt At High Brix - Perfect Sun COB LED - 5 Blueberry Fem

Re: Darkscotia 1st Attempt At Doc Buds High Brix - Perfect Sun COB LED - 5 Blueberry

Late, but I'm here. And here I thought my tent was full. Your blueberries look really good man. That perfect sun looks really good. I'm still using hps, but I've seen lots of people praising this cob light

Re: Darkscotia 1st Attempt At Doc Buds High Brix - Perfect Sun COB LED - 5 Blueberry

So a few people requested normal pics with out purple hue from led. So I finally got a chance tonight while spraying some brix on girls.
Only got a few pics sorry was I a rush also
420-magazine-mobile1160523234.jpg
420-magazine-mobile527526224.jpg
420-magazine-mobile859804264.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1184700404.jpg

Gorgeous garden darkscotia. I love how u let them keep most of their leaves they really look healthy and should yield well!

Yes I don't do much for defoliation while growing. I normally chop first few branches from the bottom in veg cause they never really yield well and it gives me room under plant to water etc.

So a few people requested normal pics with out purple hue from led. So I finally got a chance tonight while spraying some brix on girls.
Only got a few pics sorry was I a rush also
420-magazine-mobile1160523234.jpg
420-magazine-mobile527526224.jpg
420-magazine-mobile859804264.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1184700404.jpg
Nice looking ladies there Dark, top work.✌️

Wow with another day comes another update. All girls got last feeding of cat drench. I forgot to take pictures and I've gone away for 10 days. Got a buddy feeding girls while away. Girls won't look the same when I get back and can't wait to see them. Will update with pictures the day I'm back.

How are you liking the Doc bud so far?

So far so good. Almost makes things to easy. My girls seem to be loving it so far all except one, which is my fault for feeding to many times without water in between. But I also caught it early enough to stop the other 4 from being affected. I'll let you know more once grow is done and over and I compare
to my other blueberry organic grow.
On another note will be hard to compare due to fact of running different light. As o say this ps cob light is going to kill my other led light. With 25 days less veg time and ps cob seems to have better penetration to lower parts of plants. But once again time will tell.

So it's been almost 10 days away from girls. All got 2 cat drenchs and then I went away. Then my buddy feed straight water then tp and tea while away. No brix while away. But not bad cause I feed brix before I left. So will get feeding of brix when I arrive home Monday.

My worst fear has come true. After being away 10 days and depending on a buddy to feed girls to I come home a a disaster. 4 of 5 girls have taken a major turn for the worse. Before I left only one girls show a slight problems and she had a good feeding of straight waters before cat drenchs then my buddy feed 2 feedings of water while away. On the phone he said they looked amazing them I come to look at this. My temps did spike at one point for at least 7 days as my hydrometer keeps track for last 7days. Which is weird cause my room is Dailed for 20off and 25 on. So not sure what went wrong there.
Regardless of that buds have blown up and have the most amazing smell.these buds are killing my mars light grow. As long as these plants can make it that long to finish lol. Not really laughing actually sort of want to cry lol.
Well here are the shitty pictures and one still nice one.
IMG_130747.JPG
IMG_130643.JPG
IMG_130547.JPG
IMG_130439.JPG
IMG_130344.JPG
IMG_130243.JPG
IMG_130144.JPG
IMG_130037.JPG
IMG_129940.JPG
IMG_129830.JPG
IMG_129533.JPG
IMG_128940.JPG
IMG_128848.JPG
IMG_128744.JPG
IMG_128650.JPG
IMG_128543.JPG
IMG_128445.JPG

And then I cry some more. Good thing I got lots of smokeable's to last me

WOW! What the hell? Heat stress or nute burn?

The doc says is a microbial problem. I was thinking the heat didn't help that's for sure. My buddy may have let them dry a bit to much as well. Either way shit happens and moving on. Not much I can do at this point there too far gone.
Gave all girls straight water this feeding while waiting on response. My gut told me to give rescue drench but wasn't sure cause it's a strong mix so went with water only. Then doc told me to hit it with rescue drench. So that's what she'll get next feed. A lot of lessons learned on this new high brix grow.

Not bad at all - look at those buds!

You'll get to harvest - no problem and you'll get shitloads! How's flush with the Doc thing?

That's not bad at all for ten days away. It could have been wayy worst. Look on the bright side. It's a lesson learned and you still got smokeable buds coming

That's not bad at all for ten days away. It could have been wayy worst. Look on the bright side. It's a lesson learned and you still got smokeable buds coming

Yes sir still going to have a very nice pull from this grow just may not be what I was looking forward too after what I left. But regardless will be used someway either hash or shatter or still may just smoke her. Probably got more them 10 days left though probably another 3-4 weeks

Not bad at all - look at those buds!

You'll get to harvest - no problem and you'll get shitloads! How's flush with the Doc thing?

Wow is what i said.lol I guess there is no flush best to end with a GE drench to get sweetest taste I guess. Maybe it a transplant drench I have to check to be sure

Gave my grow some damage as well. A lot of leaves got ozone damage. But it was expected that the levels of ozone needed to kill off a spider-mite infestation would do some minor plant damage. I figured it's still the easiest way to stop an infestation with the least amount of work :) So I am not crying either. I just pick those leaves off and then laugh as I look at the no longer moving little dots, knowing they died a horrible death that ended with exploding the fuck out of themselves

The doc says is a microbial problem. I was thinking the heat didn't help that's for sure. My buddy may have let them dry a bit to much as well. Either way shit happens and moving on. Not much I can do at this point there too far gone.
Gave all girls straight water this feeding while waiting on response. My gut told me to give rescue drench but wasn't sure cause it's a strong mix so went with water only. Then doc told me to hit it with rescue drench. So that's what she'll get next feed. A lot of lessons learned on this new high brix grow.

Back
Top Bottom