Darkscotia 1st Attempt At High Brix - Perfect Sun COB LED - 5 Blueberry Fem

Re: Darkscotia 1st Attempt At Doc Buds High Brix - Perfect Sun COB LED - 5 Blueberry

How did your Blueberry thats got a little cure turn out, is it pretty strong Indica buzz, and how is the resin content..✌️

The other blueberry that I grew under my other led turned out amazing. Get a very strong buzz. It's full of resin and has a very nice taste of blueberry. I'll post some pictures tonight under my old journal

Re: Darkscotia 1st Attempt At Doc Buds High Brix - Perfect Sun COB LED - 5 Blueberry

The other blueberry that I grew under my other led turned out amazing. Get a very strong buzz. It's full of resin and has a very nice taste of blueberry. I'll post some pictures tonight under my old journal
Thanks man, in excited to see how mine turns out under the LED.✌️

Mine was alright under the hps but I had temps in the mid to upper 90's all through flowering. I think the very high temps affected the quality of my bud. It was good but it didn't have the best resin content. Im sure when I get these next ones finished up under the LED it's gonna be ten times better.✌️

Impressive buds indeed - Do you plan to try a grow with this strain in hydroponics as well? Would be interesting to see if they would get even bigger. I still think hydro has the advantage over soil yield wise

Yes sir I do I'm currently waiting on my rdwc system to show up. Probably wait till spring to start that grow. With all he construction going on around my house I'll be only running one grow till my construction is done. But once done I'll have a new grow area. 24/24/15foot which will be broken down into different size rooms. Will have its own heat pump to keep area perfect temp year round

That's so cool Dark. I mean - To do the same strain in so many ways - it is for sure gonna tell you what's best and in which aspects. I think yield wise your alien system is going to win. Personally I don't really taste any difference between soil grown and hydroponic grown. But perhaps others do. I don't care - I grow for me anyway. And I want the most grams per watt and the highest amount of cannabinoids.

That's so cool Dark. I mean - To do the same strain in so many ways - it is for sure gonna tell you what's best and in which aspects. I think yield wise your alien system is going to win. Personally I don't really taste any difference between soil grown and hydroponic grown. But perhaps others do. I don't care - I grow for me anyway. And I want the most grams per watt and the highest amount of cannabinoids.

Same here Deville for the most part I grow only for myself anyway. I haven't grown hydro in probably 10 years so it'll be a change for sure. I personally think the rdwc system will harvest more but will it be as potent and tasty. Time will tell.

IMG_137448.JPG
IMG_137334.JPG
IMG_136941.JPG
IMG_136737.JPG
IMG_136638.JPG
IMG_136536.JPG
IMG_136341.JPG
IMG_136137.JPG
IMG_136043.JPG
IMG_136043.JPG
IMG_135843.JPG
IMG_136638.JPG
So if all goes right 2 more feeding then cut time. All girls just got a to drench last night. Then will get straight water then last but not least bit a GE drench to finish her off. Have very much enjoyed growing with both new light and soil kit. have another batch of soil cooking presently and will be ready for next run after this. Hopefully no issues next grow plus I have no trips away planned till next summer.
So pics with light on.

Cant wait to see the yield .. im thinking about buying a few of those lights so .. let say this is a convincong proof .. it help me make my descision

All girls got 2nd last feeding of there living life today. All got straight water. Buds have all swollen up really nice with lots of amber. I can't believe the penetration that this light gives off. Buds that I normally just throw to the trim pile are all good enough size to keep and smoke. And these bud sites are 2-3 times bigger then my last blueberry grow under a different led. I think I may have found a winner for replacements of my 4 1000hps. I'll probably run 6-8 led lights to replace the 4hps. Will be a expensive switch over but I personally think it will be worth it in long run.
So all girls will get there last feeding of GE drench next feeding then will let dry up and chop. I'm very excited to see dry weight on this grow. I think I'm going to smash my led dry weight records.
Some pics
IMG_139932.JPG
IMG_139833.JPG
IMG_139743.JPG
IMG_139637.JPG
IMG_139535.JPG
IMG_139431.JPG
IMG_139332.JPG
IMG_139240.JPG
IMG_139033.JPG
IMG_138935.JPG
IMG_138836.JPG