Darkscotia 1st Attempt At High Brix - Perfect Sun COB LED - 5 Blueberry Fem

Re: Darkscotia 1st Attempt At Doc Buds High Brix - Perfect Sun COB LED - 5 Blueberry

Cant wait to see the yield .. im thinking about buying a few of those lights so .. let say this is a convincong proof .. it help me make my descision

Hey King Kong glad my journal helped you pick out a light. This light has definitely done a very good job. Another few more weeks and we should have some dry weights. I normally let bud cure for a week or more after it dried before I take final dry weights.

Re: Darkscotia 1st Attempt At Doc Buds High Brix - Perfect Sun COB LED - 5 Blueberry

All girls got 2nd last feeding of there living life today. All got straight water. Buds have all swollen up really nice with lots of amber. I can't believe the penetration that this light gives off. Buds that I normally just throw to the trim pile are all good enough size to keep and smoke. And these bud sites are 2-3 times bigger then my last blueberry grow under a different led. I think I may have found a winner for replacements of my 4 1000hps. I'll probably run 6-8 led lights to replace the 4hps. Will be a expensive switch over but I personally think it will be worth it in long run.
So all girls will get there last feeding of GE drench next feeding then will let dry up and chop. I'm very excited to see dry weight on this grow. I think I'm going to smash my led dry weight records.
Some pics
IMG_139932.JPG
IMG_139833.JPG
IMG_139743.JPG
IMG_139637.JPG
IMG_139535.JPG
IMG_139431.JPG
IMG_139332.JPG
IMG_139240.JPG
IMG_139033.JPG
IMG_138935.JPG
IMG_138836.JPG
IMG_138637.JPG
IMG_138637.JPG
IMG_138548.JPG
IMG_138439.JPG
IMG_138548.JPG
IMG_138439.JPG
IMG_137448.JPG
IMG_137334.JPG
IMG_136941.JPG
IMG_136536.JPG
IMG_136341.JPG
IMG_136137.JPG
IMG_136043.JPG
That's some nice looking buds there Dark. After looking at your pics it makes me want that light even more lol. I will have to wait until around the first of the year before I can get one. How long has your BB flowered for.✌️

Hey King Kong glad my journal helped you pick out a light. This light has definitely done a very good job. Another few more weeks and we should have some dry weights. I normally let bud cure for a week or more after it dried before I take final dry weights.
Its always a good idea to cure for a week or two but with bb i think its mendatory lol do you know if the weight change a lot during the curing period?

Its always a good idea to cure for a week or two but with bb i think its mendatory lol do you know if the weight change a lot during the curing period?

Not sure honestly I've never checked wet weight and always have put straight into mason jars directly after drying for a few weeks before ever checking dry weights. Maybe this grow I'll check dry weight when done drying and then check weight again when done curing. I'd only assume I'm going to lose some between it being first dried and then curing

Wonderful looking plants. Congratulations on another success my friend

That's some nice looking buds there Dark. After looking at your pics it makes me want that light even more lol. I will have to wait until around the first of the year before I can get one. How long has your BB flowered for..✌️

It will be worth the wait honestly. It will pay itself of first grow by the looks of it. I flipped to 12/12 on aug6 which was I think 40 days veg from seedling going from paper towel to 1 gallon pot. Seen first signs of flower on aug 15ish. So I guess they been flowering for 55 days since first signs of flower as of today.

So 2 days after last update was in checking on girls and noticed that a row of red and blue leds around 1 cob isn't working. Not good considering this is first grow with this light and had more plants lined up to hit this room in next 7 days.after rechecking back in journal noticed they worked on last update. Currently waiting on response from someone at black diamond. Hopefully this won't take too long to get fixed back up and going again
420-magazine-mobile2090510034.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2070141500.jpg

Damn. Been through that headache a couple of times now.

Hope Black diamond now will show they were worth your money and trust

So 2 days after last update was in checking on girls and noticed that a row of red and blue leds around 1 cob isn't working. Not good considering this is first grow with this light and had more plants lined up to hit this room in next 7 days.after rechecking back in journal noticed they worked on last update. Currently waiting on response from someone at black diamond. Hopefully this won't take too long to get fixed back up and going again
420-magazine-mobile2090510034.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2070141500.jpg
That ain't good, you have only been running it for 3 or 4 months. Im sure they will take care of you but if you have to send the light back that's going to mess you up on moving the other plants in there. Do you have a extra light.✌️

That ain't good, you have only been running it for 3 or 4 months. Im sure they will take care of you but if you have to send the light back that's going to mess you up on moving the other plants in there. Do you have a extra light..✌️

Yes my only concern is not having the light and having to possibly send it back across the border will suck too. Dog will love that lol.
I do have a few lights kicking around so I'm not totally stuck but nothing that compare to this lights yield. Good thing is only have like another 5 days left before chop day.

Today will be last time girls get fed. All girls getting there GE drench. Bud washing is gonna be a new experience which should be interesting. Will also have to do some more reading into it. Crazy to think I'm going to dunk hole branchs into buckets of water lol. With that all said all and all this hasn't been too bad. Kit is really easy to use.(minus my buddies fuck it) and grows some frosty looking smoke. Compared to my other blueberry grow this one is killing it in looks and weight. What the smoke is like of course will be decided when done. But I can say the other day while plucking dead leaves I snapped a branch by accident and then chopped and dried and few days later smoked it. So far without being washed and cured I'm very impressed with taste and buzz so far. Already taste better then my cured blueberry.
Some pictures in purple( normal pics will follow tonight right before lights come on).
IMG_144143.JPG
IMG_144041.JPG
IMG_143942.JPG
IMG_143844.JPG
IMG_143654.JPG
IMG_143446.JPG
IMG_143245.JPG
IMG_143042.JPG
IMG_142847.JPG
IMG_142443.JPG
IMG_142443.JPG
IMG_142641.JPG
IMG_142244.JPG
IMG_141838.JPG
IMG_143245.JPG
IMG_143042.JPG
IMG_142244.JPG
IMG_142443.JPG

And some of the bud I chopped the other day and smoked
IMG_144345.JPG
IMG_144444.JPG

And some other good news got a hold of black diamond last night and was sent a video to show me very easy diag on how to tell if driver or board is damaged and was told he'll send one out asap to get back up and running. After watching video this light is very easy to work on. Would be easy even if you had no knowledge on working on this type of lights

Today will be last time girls get fed. All girls getting there GE drench. Bud washing is gonna be a new experience which should be interesting. Will also have to do some more reading into it. Crazy to think I'm going to dunk hole branchs into buckets of water lol. With that all said all and all this hasn't been too bad. Kit is really easy to use.(minus my buddies fuck it) and grows some frosty looking smoke. Compared to my other blueberry grow this one is killing it in looks and weight. What the smoke is like of course will be decided when done. But I can say the other day while plucking dead leaves I snapped a branch by accident and then chopped and dried and few days later smoked it. So far without being washed and cured I'm very impressed with taste and buzz so far. Already taste better then my cured blueberry.
Some pictures in purple( normal pics will follow tonight right before lights come on).
IMG_144143.JPG
IMG_144041.JPG
IMG_143942.JPG
IMG_143844.JPG
IMG_143654.JPG
IMG_143446.JPG
IMG_143245.JPG
IMG_143042.JPG
IMG_142847.JPG
IMG_142443.JPG
IMG_142443.JPG
IMG_142641.JPG
IMG_142244.JPG
IMG_141838.JPG
IMG_143245.JPG
IMG_143042.JPG
IMG_142244.JPG
IMG_142443.JPG

And some of the bud I chopped the other day and smoked
IMG_144345.JPG
IMG_144444.JPG
Very nice looking stuff there my friend

And some other good news got a hold of black diamond last night and was sent a video to show me very easy diag on how to tell if driver or board is damaged and was told he'll send one out asap to get back up and running. After watching video this light is very easy to work on. Would be easy even if you had no knowledge on working on this type of lights
Sorry to hear you had a problem with the light but at least they seems to help you good and fast so .. reassuring

Same relief when my first mars died and I saw how easy they were to work on

I know a lot of people say its easy to build too but im just afraid i will build something that will burn the house i dont know anything in electrical

Same here man. I would love to build a huge COB for the whole garage but I don't know shit about electricity. Really afraid to burn the building down

Back
Top Bottom