Darkscotia - 2nd LED Mars Journal - 3 Royal Queen Blue Mystic Sunshine - 4.4x4x6 Tent

Re: Darkscotia - 2nd LED Mars Journal - 3 Royal Queen Blue Mystic Sunshine - 4.4x4x6

That's some really good numbers Dark. Nice!

Re: Darkscotia - 2nd LED Mars Journal - 3 Royal Queen Blue Mystic Sunshine - 4.4x4x6

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us. :goodjob:

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hi darkscotia what was the final dry weight on the mars grow if you don't mind me asking?

I can't believe I missed posting that. Smoke some more lol.My final dry weight was 378g but then I also had a few jars that went moldy. I couldn't help it. It was jars filled with big thick buds and when I was in hospital I couldn't burp jars like I should have so I probably lost between another 100-125g unfortunately. As soon as I see any mold on any bud in one jar I just throw the hole jar out. Don't want the risk of smoking mold.

Back
Top Bottom