Darkscotia 3rd Mars Hydro 320 Grow - 4Bar 48 120cm - Fem Blueberry - 4x4x6 Tent

So last update before chop. Will chop girls either tommorow or next day. Lights went dark this morning so need at least 24hrs. Will take some pictures while trimming girls. I'll be using my auto trimmer for this one.
Final growing pictures( sorry my pics suck)
IMG_096235.JPG
IMG_095939.JPG
IMG_095748.JPG
IMG_095348.JPG
IMG_095057.JPG
Very nice Dark, im excited to see how those autos trimmers do.✌️

Hey Dark I got my journal up and going today, you know me I can't figure out how to add to my sig so you will have to either look it up on journals in progress or click on my name on this post and then click on my post and you will see it, the title is Tom Smith's Second Run With Autos 2017, hope to see you there Dark and congrats on them bb.✌️

So trim day comes to a end. Didn't get any pictures due to the fact I forgot to plug phone in last night and it went dead after 2 pics. But after 5 hours of trimming all done. Used trimmer for first hour then blade went dull and didn't have a backup. So went back to hand trimming for the rest.
Here are only 2 pictures I got lol
420-magazine-mobile639693876.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1876494332.jpg

been curious about trimmers. There's so much to buy and hard to know what is good

With all girls just about dry enough to start to bottle I decided to pull a piece and smoke it. So far burned very well and had a very smooth smoke with a taste of blueberry.not quite what I was looking for yet but it's there and still very fresh. So after some curing should be very good smoke. Final dry weights will come in next day or 2 before I bottle.

So with all this crop long dried and cured for the last 3 weeks or more. I finally decided to get final weights.
Final weight dried and cured was 442g and also smoked some before checking.
Expected more at one point but with the lone dwarf plant in different soil which didn't grow to same size as rest, I'll take it.
Please feel free to follow my new journal in my signature. I'll be growing same strain just under different led light and new soil setup. Thanks for following I've enjoyed everyone's company.

Congrats!:bravo:

So with all this crop long dried and cured for the last 3 weeks or more. I finally decided to get final weights.
Expected more at one point but with the lone dwarf plant in different soil which didn't grow to same size as rest, I'll take it.
Please feel free to follow my new journal in my signature. I'll be growing same strain just under different led light and new soil setup. Thanks for following I've enjoyed everyone's company.

Another round complete and another journey begins. I'll be there

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us. :goodjob:

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom