Darkscotia 3rd Mars Hydro 320 Grow - 4Bar 48 120cm - Fem Blueberry - 4x4x6 Tent

Hey tom smith have to run out today to pick up some stakes. Checked girls this morning which are still doing very great to find a branch had snapped over and other starting to look pretty heavy. Will tie all branches up later tonight. I expected that being close to 6 feet tall lol
I hear you I have been staking also, I have had high temps in my hps room and my buds are foxtailing pretty bad lol and also it cause more stretching but hey I wasn't even expecting them to do as good as they have under the hps, I have my led tent room sealed with ac, heater, dehumidifier all in one, I will be getting another ac unit to go in the hps room but I'm doing away with hps and running two tents with led, once I switch everything to led and get the other cooling unit I won't have anymore problems with high temps, I will be able to run whatever temp I want. I am still happy with how everything has went so far this first indoor grow and I would call it a win for sure...️

Thank you so much for voting for my photo Dark! That light is gonna make a big difference in my upcoming breeding project. Kinda a real kickstart

Loving the way these girls have been growing. From day one they have been happy and praying every day and haven't lost there perfect shade of green since day one. So comes another feed day. Top dressed with some gauno and water with Flores and boost. Had to tie up most girls last night and will probably tie off rest in next week or so as buds are really starting in very nice. They are packed with sugars. I'm hoping this we be my biggest pull from under my mars 320. Very happy with this strain and will probably continue to grow it.
So pics of my ladies
IMG_075247.JPG
IMG_075044.JPG
IMG_074948.JPG
IMG_074857.JPG
IMG_074751.JPG
IMG_074638.JPG
IMG_074453.JPG
IMG_074542.JPG
IMG_074542.JPG
IMG_074542.JPG
IMG_074453.JPG
IMG_074348.JPG
IMG_074251.JPG
IMG_074144.JPG
IMG_074056.JPG
IMG_074056.JPG
IMG_073846.JPG
IMG_073757.JPG
IMG_073640.JPG
IMG_073846.JPG

Looking awesome, these bb are vigorous growers, I have had extremely high temps all through flower and they have stretched alot more than I wanted because of the high temps but they have still packed on the weight, I'm hoping to harvest mine within the next two or three weeks, the buds are swelling good and they have good density also, especially considering the high temps I've had, I figured they would have been real airy. Here's a couple bud shots of my bb, I'm sure your buds will be even better cause your environment is alot better than mine, i can only control temps in the room that the tent and led is in until I get another cooling unit which will be soon but my bb has had very high temps, honestly I was worried it gets so hot but they have fought through it and they are still gonna yield decent, I can't wait to run some of these bb after I switch to all led and get my other cooling system...️
468b89dcc95ca18ab5fc5e5d85f7cd80.jpg
306ae1516c36f6779245a4d956bb871a.jpg

Looking awesome, these bb are vigorous growers, I have had extremely high temps all through flower and they have stretched alot more than I wanted because of the high temps but they have still packed on the weight, I'm hoping to harvest mine within the next two or three weeks, the buds are swelling good and they have good density also, especially considering the high temps I've had, I figured they would have been real airy. Here's a couple bud shots of my bb, I'm sure your buds will be even better cause your environment is alot better than mine, i can only control temps in the room that the tent and led is in until I get another cooling unit which will be soon but my bb has had very high temps, honestly I was worried it gets so hot but they have fought through it and they are still gonna yield decent, I can't wait to run some of these bb after I switch to all led and get my other cooling system...️
468b89dcc95ca18ab5fc5e5d85f7cd80.jpg
306ae1516c36f6779245a4d956bb871a.jpg

I'd only hope my buds look like that. Still have a far way to go but still very early in bloom for me. Don't look like temps affected to much. I had a humidity problem after switching bb into different tent but all has been resolved.

I hear you I have been staking also, I have had high temps in my hps room and my buds are foxtailing pretty bad lol and also it cause more stretching but hey I wasn't even expecting them to do as good as they have under the hps, I have my led tent room sealed with ac, heater, dehumidifier all in one, I will be getting another ac unit to go in the hps room but I'm doing away with hps and running two tents with led, once I switch everything to led and get the other cooling unit I won't have anymore problems with high temps, I will be able to run whatever temp I want. I am still happy with how everything has went so far this first indoor grow and I would call it a win for sure...️

Hey Tom! Maybe I misread this but do you have an all in 1 unit for AC, heat and dehumidifier? If so, what brand/model?

Hey Tom! Maybe I misread this but do you have an all in 1 unit for AC, heat and dehumidifier? If so, what brand/model?
Hey, yeah I have a all in one, it is a Haier but in not sure the model but when I walk back out to the grow house I will get it for you if I can think about it, mine is about 3 or 4 years old but it still does a great job, I just vented it out of a window and I have everything covered up with a sheet for now. They sell them at Walmart also, they are about $450 for the all in one unit but they are well worth it, you can control your environment from that one unit...️
eac35b88ff4eacfeeec9ab324894b144.jpg
af8ec02ff0a7a85b7451850fb82915bb.jpg

Hey, yeah I have a all in one, it is a Haier but in not sure the model but when I walk back out to the grow house I will get it for you if I can think about it, mine is about 3 or 4 years old but it still does a great job, I just vented it out of a window and I have everything covered up with a sheet for now. They sell them at Walmart also, they are about $450 for the all in one unit but they are well worth it, you can control your environment from that one unit...️
eac35b88ff4eacfeeec9ab324894b144.jpg
af8ec02ff0a7a85b7451850fb82915bb.jpg

No rush but when you have a chance, it would be great if you can post the model so I can do some research to see it that kind of setup would work for me.

I got a few as well mine are premiere

You have all in ones too DS! What models?

Thanks you guys!

In checking on girls this morning and loving how there doing. I have 4 girls growing in sunshine with a few other things and feeding the biocanna lineup. They are packed with sugars. And one girl growing in the bio terra soil mix suggested by grow shop. Mixed with grow stones. The girl in the bioterra mix seems to have very little sugars and buds are no where near as nice as the ones grown in the sunshine. Won't be using the bioterra soil again.

Measured one Mars grow-bar. It measured 43.5 degrees Celsius as a max. It is too hot to touch comfortably, but not too bad

Measured one Mars grow-bar. It measured 43.5 degrees Celsius as a max. It is too hot to touch comfortably, but not too bad
That's just over 110 degree F. Probably won't make much of a difference in tent temps though compared to fan cooled, heat is heat, right?
You'll be hanging it anyways, so the heat shouldn't bother you...unless, of course, you intend to use it as a light sabre :thedoubletake:
:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom