Darkscotia 3rd Mars Hydro 320 Grow - 4Bar 48 120cm - Fem Blueberry - 4x4x6 Tent

Update day. With last feeding of nutes I gave girls heavy feeding of biocanna Flores and boost with light feeding of organic cal mag. The girl in the right front of photos is the lone girl grown in soil that's supposed to need water only. Her colours are very pale with small and loose looking buds. Won't use that again lol. And the rest are perfect till date with nice buds that are getting thicker by the day. The biocanna line worked very well with this strain will be using again in very near future. Next 2 feeding will be straight water and possible cut down in next 15-20 days. I'm excited for this chop.
IMG_085954.JPG
IMG_085754.JPG
IMG_085551.JPG
IMG_085343.JPG
IMG_085144.JPG
IMG_085039.JPG
IMG_084942.JPG
IMG_084542.JPG
IMG_084341.JPG
IMG_084144.JPG
IMG_083941.JPG
IMG_083843.JPG
IMG_084942.JPG
IMG_084942.JPG
IMG_084740.JPG
IMG_084144.JPG

Well my girls got weak legs and had to get in and tie just about every decent bud that was left to roof. Filling in nice all except that one in the rf of photos. The one grown in the bioterra plus soil recommended by my hydro shop. It honestly was a waste of space in my tent. But it's all about experimenting and finding what worlds best.
Gave all girls straight water and will continue for the next 10-15 days roughly. These buds on the other 4 are so sticky and smelly it's unreal honestly. This nute line and this strain worked so well together in sunshine soil with a few extra admenments. Won't be the last time I grow this strain I don't think.
Some pics
IMG_089937.JPG
IMG_089736.JPG
IMG_089542.JPG
IMG_089333.JPG
IMG_088940.JPG
IMG_088839.JPG
IMG_088738.JPG
IMG_088543.JPG

Well my girls got weak legs and had to get in and tie just about every decent bud that was left to roof. Filling in nice all except that one in the rf of photos. The one grown in the bioterra plus soil recommended by my hydro shop. It honestly was a waste of space in my tent. But it's all about experimenting and finding what worlds best.
Gave all girls straight water and will continue for the next 10-15 days roughly. These buds on the other 4 are so sticky and smelly it's unreal honestly. This nute line and this strain worked so well together in sunshine soil with a few extra admenments. Won't be the last time I grow this strain I don't think.
Some pics
IMG_089937.JPG
IMG_089736.JPG
IMG_089542.JPG
IMG_089333.JPG
IMG_088940.JPG
IMG_088839.JPG
IMG_088738.JPG
IMG_088543.JPG
Very nice Dark, I Jared the two I had hanging up, they weighed in at 106 grams so that's not to bad, I'm happy with it lol, I sample a nug a little bit ago and it has a great buzz, pretty powerful also, it will be alot better after a month or so of curing...️

All girls got another feeding of straight water. Was hoping to be able to chop after they dry up from this water but I don't think there quite ready yet. Maybe another feed of water and should be good to cut. the big girl in the front need a extra few days then rest for buds to harden up some. I think I should have went a extra feed or two with nutes for the big girl.all the rest are ready just waiting on big bertha to finish up cause all other tents are busy at this time.
Some pic
IMG_092533.JPG
IMG_092441.JPG
IMG_092337.JPG
IMG_092136.JPG
IMG_091550.JPG
IMG_090938.JPG
IMG_090849.JPG
IMG_090634.JPG
IMG_090435.JPG

Then the lone girl grown in bioterra soil
IMG_092634.JPG

She still has buds but just not near has nice or big as the rest

So entered room this morning to check on girls and when opening door I noticed my biggest bud appeared to be missing. Nope it wasn't missing she just got so big so decided to cripple over and snap stem. Put a splint in her stem with old stems I leave around for that reason. After checking girls over I'll be letting them dry out and will be cut down. I expect to be cutting down by Tuesday or Wednesday.

So to check the girls the other day I pulled a small bud from lower part of plant to check with scope. Still were very clear but bud was also from 1st foot of my lady's. Checking the top they got good amber through out. So I smoked premature piece and had a good taste of blueberry. Buzz was ok but I've also already smoke 10g today. Very smooth smoke so far with good after taste. Not bad for premature bud.

Is it Dutch Passion's Blueberry you're growing? I see that's genetics I can get also here at the north pole. After following your journals for a while I must admit I have become very curious about this strain. They're so beautiful.

Is it Dutch Passion's Blueberry you're growing? I see that's genetics I can get also here at the north pole. After following your journals for a while I must admit I have become very curious about this strain. They're so beautiful.

My blueberry are from seedsmen. I've heard Dutch passions also put out great strain of blueberry

Allright. It's probably the same genetics. I see both versions are actually available here at the north pole. What luxury. The Seedsman ones are the cheapest. DP edition cost almost 3 times more. Wow

I will get one of them, that's for sure. Putting them on my list of genetics to acquire

Very nice bike, I had a 04 CRF 450, man alive that thing was wicked, I had always road a cr 250 2 stroke and when I got that 4 stroke I was amazed at how much more power and torque it had...️

So very true tom. I raced motorcross for 16 years. And a few championship on my cr250. When I went to purchase new bike after a few years of being out due to injury I figured my old back probably couldn't handle a 2 stroke anymore so I bought this. This bike would destroy my 250 2 stroke and this 450r will wheelie every gear it insane to drive by sooo fun.lol
I do miss the sound of my 2 stroke though.

So very true tom. I raced motorcross for 16 years. And a few championship on my cr250. When I went to purchase new bike after a few years of being out due to injury I figured my old back probably couldn't handle a 2 stroke anymore so I bought this. This bike would destroy my 250 2 stroke and this 450r will wheelie every gear it insane to drive by sooo fun.lol
I do miss the sound of my 2 stroke though.
Yea I like the sound of two stroke also but the four strokes sound good after you get used to it lol, all that power makes it a little easier to get used to lol...️

Back
Top Bottom