Darkscotia Apprentices - Passion#1 Perfect Sun COB/8COB Citizen K

So with the final weight of this grow coming in,I guess that marks the end of this journal. It been a fun ride and a even better experience. To have doc bud himself take time from his I’d only imagine very busy schedule to come help with this journal and try and help some of us brix newbs understand his kit much better was truly amazing. As I said before try and find another company willing to take the time to help some understand his product better and still be so active in just about every other journal here as well.
Doc I hope someday to meet you in person and show you my true respects due to what you’ve help me with. And also I big shout out to all others that have also came through this journal sharing all there different info as well. All been very helpful and very much appreciated.

So let’s get down to final dried and somewhat cured weights:
Blue cheese weighted in at 281g dried and cured for few weeks.
Passions weighting in at 327g dried and cured
Total of 608

So thanks everyone for joining in on this ride and again doc your a great man who has made an awesome product with superb customer service and I thank you again.

Please all come over to my new journal and join in again for the ride. Cheers

Darkscotia’s First Grow Room Farewell - Docbud's High Brix - Florida Gold

Total of 608

So thanks everyone for joining in on this ride and again doc your a great man who has made an awesome product with superb customer service and I thank you again.

Nice harvest. If given proper time to cure (dependent on strain and conditions), my kit produce shines like a new dime. Thanks for running the journal.

So with the final weight of this grow coming in,I guess that marks the end of this journal. It been a fun ride and a even better experience. To have doc bud himself take time from his I’d only imagine very busy schedule to come help with this journal and try and help some of us brix newbs understand his kit much better was truly amazing. As I said before try and find another company willing to take the time to help some understand his product better and still be so active in just about every other journal here as well.
Doc I hope someday to meet you in person and show you my true respects due to what you’ve help me with. And also I big shout out to all others that have also came through this journal sharing all there different info as well. All been very helpfu
l and very much appreciated.

So let’s get down to final dried and somewhat cured weights:
Total of 608

:goodjob::green_heart:

So as promised here are some final pictures of dried and cured buds. The bluecheese turned out amazing honestly and the passions is so so. But it will all go to good use. Can’t wait to finish this next run of the Florida gold. Once again huge thanks to doc for taking his time to help out and run this journal with me.

Bluecheese pics

Passions pictures

Great mornin to ya Scotia...nice trim job and harvest! So glad you have been 'assimilated' and are enjoying the 'kit' along with Doc's never ending help and tutelage ! Grows like yours and many others on here are just proving over and over again how effective Doc's gear is! Great job cultivating once again Scotia...:bravo::high-five:

Yes sir doc makes it easy to walk out with excellent produce. I’ve been stuck on docs gear since 1st journal I’ve followed and have a feeling that this is my long term plan for most of my rooms. Except for one room where I’ll run my rdwc system. Cheers duggan and rest of gang and everyone enjoy there weekend. Beautiful spring like day here today.

Hello everyone, i read for about 8 hours to read all 86 pages. Come to find out its done. :goodjob::D Well done! This topic will be referenced for years to come. Moving on to the Florida Gold. @Darkscotia, no worries about hanging your cobs the same way i did. It's a great way. I like how I can horizontally and vertically move them as needed. See you on the other side.

Hello everyone, i read for about 8 hours to read all 86 pages. Come to find out its done. :goodjob::D Well done! This topic will be referenced for years to come. Moving on to the Florida Gold. @Darkscotia, no worries about hanging your cobs the same way i did. It's a great way. I like how I can horizontally and vertically move them as needed. See you on the other side.

Good to have you back triple beam. Funny thing is I didn’t even end up using the cobs as of yet. Bought the new light and pulled the cobs and ps cob.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

OK, so they're the picture of health and vigor.....but not ready to bloom due to not having alternating nodes yet. Maybe a week, maybe 2.

Picture_013259.jpg
Picture_012285.jpg
Picture_011298.jpg
so you're forcing the plant to flower from being rootbound, then you uppot. Why do you do that? What would happen if you uppotted now - before alternating leaves - and then flipped to 12/12 or (11/13)? would it transition to bloom a little slower?

sorry for being late to the party. I just found this thread last week. I have so many questions!

Noooo don't skip my pictures lol. I'm trying to correct this that's why when I get a chance I take them out and get picture but that's few and far between. Hopefully I'll find out a way to correct this or I'll just turn light off quickly. didn't think about people with sensitivity to things like this sorry. Friggen led

I was just thinking that we look for signs of health. That pink hue totally washes out any cues that we're supposed to be looking for. It's like driving blind.

A more profound problem is that your camera can only record so many colours, and my monitor can only display so many colours...so how am I supposed to get a correct idea of what a healthy plant looks like? I always thought plants should be all emerald green. Maybe they should be forest green. Docbud has called it olive green (and waxy/shiny).

YOU ARE NOT A TETRACHROMAT, AND THIS GRAPHIC IS BULLSHIT

Back
Top Bottom