Darkscotia Apprentices - Passion#1 Perfect Sun COB/8COB Citizen K

Re: Darkscotia Apprentices Doc Bud Amnesia Lemon/Passion#1 Perfect Sun COB/8COB Citiz

So got all the passion 1 seeds into hb soil. I filled up 1 gallon pots with 2nd run hb soil and dunked in my buckets and soaked soil nice and good. Then tilted pots this back and forth till water stopped dripping, then topped all pots off with more hb soil and throughly moistened.
Made divot in middle of soil about 1/4 inch deep and sprinkled roots in and around hole. Then place seed into and closed of area above seed.
Then put all pots into tent under ps cob with only 1 switch running and placed heat may user pots for 1 hour on and 3 off.
IMG_166330.JPG
IMG_166434.JPG
IMG_166533.JPG
IMG_166733.JPG
IMG_166831.JPG
IMG_167035.JPG

IMG_167139.JPG

Re: Darkscotia Apprentices Doc Bud Amnesia Lemon/Passion#1 Perfect Sun COB/8COB Citiz

Then my amnesia lemon growing very nice so far.
IMG_167836.JPG
IMG_167547.JPG
IMG_167341.JPG
Those amnesia lemon are taking off and lookn good and healthy gets me excited to grow mine out i cant wait for it to start getting bigger

Those amnesia lemon are taking off and lookn good and healthy gets me excited to grow mine out i cant wait for it to start getting bigger

I'm actually going to take 3 out of 5 of these girls and make them into mother plants for a bigger grow I do. So my plan is to grow 2 of each in this tent 2 passion 1's and 2 amnesia lemon. I'll have to make my way over to your journal to check your girls out.

I'm actually going to take 3 out of 5 of these girls and make them into mother plants for a bigger grow I do. So my plan is to grow 2 of each in this tent 2 passion 1's and 2 amnesia lemon. I'll have to make my way over to your journal to check your girls out.
Yea on my next update ill be putting my amnesia lemon into my journal i only started out with 1 at first due to room and i could only fit the one right now lol

No doc he's saying I'm in promix only on my amnesia Lemon plants at this current moment. I was told before not to put seedlings into freshly cooked hb soil. Thats what I get for listening lol. New seeds will be put into soil freshly cooked 2nd run soil today just as you did. Will post some pics later
I don't think it was me you heard it from....I always use cooked, HB soil for seeds.

So got all the passion 1 seeds into hb soil. I filled up 1 gallon pots with 2nd run hb soil and dunked in my buckets and soaked soil nice and good. Then tilted pots this back and forth till water stopped dripping, then topped all pots off with more hb soil and throughly moistened.
Made divot in middle of soil about 1/4 inch deep and sprinkled roots in and around hole. Then place seed into and closed of area above seed.
Then put all pots into tent under ps cob with only 1 switch running and placed heat may user pots for 1 hour on and 3 off.
IMG_166330.JPG
IMG_166434.JPG
IMG_166533.JPG
IMG_166733.JPG
IMG_166831.JPG
IMG_167035.JPG

IMG_167139.JPG
Beautiful!

So doc was in checking soil temps today and seem to be sitting between 72-75 and that's measuring different place of pots. No need to adjust those temps are there?
And on the other side checking amnesia lemon this morning and there already spitting out 7 blade leafs and the stems are scaling very nice while getting nice and thick.

Holy shit! 41 days to flower? That's insane. Would be cool if true

Holy shit! 41 days to flower? That's insane. Would be cool if true

Yes sir one other thing I didn't pay attention too was the outdoor not sure it really matters but sort of sucks.buddy at that store said they grew very nice for him indoor and he loved them so I really didn't pay attention to the rest lol. Smoke some more

Think it's my Dutch Passion seeds that went hermie on me this summer. One of their White Widow pheno's - Hope it's not a "thing" with their seeds

So doc was in checking soil temps today and seem to be sitting between 72-75 and that's measuring different place of pots. No need to adjust those temps are there?[/QUOTE

:thumb:--Darkscotia/ Doc-- I would like to know the optimum temp for the seed mat, :hmmmm:
I have a temp controller to use on my seed mat not a timer for adjusting temps.:Namaste:

So doc was in checking soil temps today and seem to be sitting between 72-75 and that's measuring different place of pots. No need to adjust those temps are there?
And on the other side checking amnesia lemon this morning and there already spitting out 7 blade leafs and the stems are scaling very nice while getting nice and thick.

You're looking good there! Those temps aren't a problem....but once you break ground you'll want to get it off the heatmat. Maybe a day or two later, but not past that.

As the the Amnesia Lemon....if you're in nothing but Promix, we've got the get some minerals in there. Top dress with a tablespoon of Roots and water it in with Transplant drench. In a couple weeks, we'll put a smalll amount of Recharge and EWC on there.

If we don't, transplanting will be problematic. It's all about the soil.....

Back
Top Bottom