Darkscotia Apprentices - Passion#1 Perfect Sun COB/8COB Citizen K

Hey Van! Sucks that happened. Wondering if you tried calling them? could it be they're having issues with the email system they use and something happened with the order. Not sticking up for them, never used them, just wondering if there could've been a mix up, giving them a call to find out even now might help them from losing even more business....?

I am not trying to slander them....I just want to give fair warning to anyone that might be considering them. I am a patient person....I didn't need the seeds immediately. If they had an issue, all they had to do was respond. But blatantly ignoring my multiple attempts to communicate with them....nah, not cool. Communication goes a long ways.

100% communication goes a long way. I got the same treatment from a light company I was dealing with. And due to that they lost my business. Good working light when it’s working though lol

Scotia...your not talkin about Budmaster ...i hope!
And ya ...about seed cellar..i almost tried there too...for the bcp...glad i didn't. If they only knew how much business they will now NOT get....they would have tried to return the calls and emails.
I just scratched them too....no patience for that sort of thing.
That being said ...most of the seed places are treating us very well!....

Scotia...your not talkin about Budmaster ...i hope!
And ya ...about seed cellar..i almost tried there too...for the bcp...glad i didn't. If they only knew how much business they will now NOT get....they would have tried to return the calls and emails.
I just scratched them too....no patience for that sort of thing.
That being said ...most of the seed places are treating us very well!....

Hell no duggan not the budmaster. Flawless so far and very powerful also. There probably going to be the company that I will stick with for now and possibly fill new spaces with them as well.

Hey Van! Sucks that happened. Wondering if you tried calling them? could it be they're having issues with the email system they use and something happened with the order. Not sticking up for them, never used them, just wondering if there could've been a mix up, giving them a call to find out even now might help them from losing even more business....?
I don't know....perhaps they were....but I spaced my emails to them over a 10 day period. If a business can't get their emails straightened out in 10 days, but was able to process my order and take my money......well just doesn't sit right. Bank gave it back to me the following day so no harm no foul.

And I am assuming that the 3 months since it happened, they would have returned at least one of the emails or run sort of computerized script to pull orders sitting in the 'processing' status and sent an inquiry to ask "hey, we had some issues....are you still interested in these 400 worth of seeds". But again I haven't received anything from them other than promotions......hmmmm....that seems a bit odd.

During the sequence of my emails to them...I actually discussed how their lack of communication destroys even the most patient customer's resolve when dealing with situations like this. I really did try LOL. I wasn't in a rush....I had my line up of seeds for the next 4 months. Just let me know that 1. You received my order, 2. you received my payment 3. You are working on it....and here is a timeline. Any of those would have been sufficient over the roughly 10 day period. Again, no harm no foul....just not the type of reaction that leads me to wanting to give any future business to them. I tried Neptune, and had great responses and experience and I did one at SeedsHereNow and it went flawlessly. Same with Annanauki.....so those are the wons I buy my US strains from.

Van, I am 1000% not sticking up for them or saying you did anything wrong. If it were me, I'd want to know what the hell happened and would call them. I think someone in this journal mentioned a decent experience with them so maybe it was an honest mistake. Now, even though you are not trying to bad mouth them, Duggan, Gazoo and possibly others will not order from them. Shit, maybe they'll send you those $400 of seeds for free if you call them now to give them a heads up that you never got the order or a response. Please don't take it the wrong way. this could be happening to others. Jut throwing it out there bud.

I hear ya brother.....but I don't care about it enough to address with them. LOL, I would rather spend that 5-10 minutes on the phone hanging with all the fine folks here and looking and frosty girls!

I hear ya brother.....but I don't care about it enough to address with them. LOL, I would rather spend that 5-10 minutes on the phone hanging with all the fine folks here and looking and frosty girls!

understood! Just wanted to throw that out there. Have a great weekend Van! :passitleft:

Top of the mornin to ya Scotia , Van, Ween and friends!:circle-of-love:

Mornin Duggan and crew! :passitleft:

Yea Van, I've never heard a good thing about them. I use 10-15 different places in the states, and all have excellent service. I hope you get it straightened out :Namaste::passitleft:

Enough said! Coming from the seed guru, means a lot. If I ever buy seeds again, it won't be from them. Not that I didn't believe you Van, I was just playing devils advocate.

:passitleft:

Top of the mornin to ya Scotia , Van, Ween and friends!:circle-of-love:

Afternoon Duggs. Hope you are having a great weekend brother! Afternoon everyone else as well!!

understood! Just wanted to throw that out there. Have a great weekend Van! :passitleft:

Mornin Duggan and crew! :passitleft:

No worries brother. I like to share positive and negative experiences with the folks on here....give them the inputs and let them make their own choices and have an idea what they might expect.
Yea Van, I've never heard a good thing about them. I use 10-15 different places in the states, and all have excellent service. I hope you get it straightened out :Namaste::passitleft:

Oh yeah, my bank hooked me right up.....refunded the money the day after I reported the sale. One of the benefits of staying with the same bank for close to 30 years.

Enough said! Coming from the seed guru, means a lot. If I ever buy seeds again, it won't be from them. Not that I didn't believe you Van, I was just playing devils advocate.

:passitleft:
And I appreciate that brother. Seems like today, if someone has what they believe to be a bad experience....they try to destroy the company and drag them down. Not to mention most people are terrible at conflict resolution to begin with.

I've been lucky, I had a few people steering me to the right places to buy from. I just got some cannarado's gear in today, and They hooked me up with a 5 pack of inhouse SFV/ Platinum fems and 5 apple juice/ frozen margy from cannarado. I'm not sure if I spelled the male right couldn't read the hand writing lol.

So here is the type of day I’m having. You ask why the hell is he showing me a picture of a book in water. Well that happens to be my notes for last 5 grows I had. And didn’t catch it till to late amd ink is running everywhere.

Does ween or anybody else got the most recent copy of my feed schedule for this grow. Only if I could see my blog would it help. And sorry ween I won’t be updating my feed schedule as I promised for frig sakes

So here is the type of day I’m having. You ask why the hell is he showing me a picture of a book in water. Well that happens to be my notes for last 5 grows I had. And didn’t catch it till to late amd ink is running everywhere.

Does ween or anybody else got the most recent copy of my feed schedule for this grow. Only if I could see my blog would it help. And sorry ween I won’t be updating my feed schedule as I promised for frig sakes

Old school Hard Drive Crash :(

Back
Top Bottom