Darkscotia Apprentices - Passion#1 Perfect Sun COB/8COB Citizen K

If Duggs doesn't want it I may be interested, hit me up. I thought you were gonna need a bunch of lights for the new spaces though...?

I am but this light remember came wired for Europe not canada. Now of course like discussed way early in this journal that can be easily changed with some modifications to work on our power.which I’m totally capable of doing. But at same time there is still a few other lights I’d possibly like to try first before making total change over and some extra money would help a bit to get those.

Awesome, get that light over to,Duggs. He'll rewire it in his sleep, ha! :rofl: I thought you already did that but I guess not.

Don't forget to let us know here when you start a new journal.

:passitleft:

Yes I will post a link here. Just waiting on some time to start one and also get this grow all weighed up and some pictures of final buds. I like to cure for a few weeks before checking final weight.

Awesome, get that light over to,Duggs. He'll rewire it in his sleep, ha! :rofl: I thought you already did that but I guess not.

Don't forget to let us know here when you start a new journal.

:passitleft:
Ya Ween,....i want that light sumpin terrible. I would be able to gift out the end two lights and put the new one right beside my existing BM2.....enjoy the night Ween..:passitleft:

What did , was try and get the whole space lit up from all directions, with all could get my hands on...lmao.
When i finally got the Advanced 400 , that was what it needed. It produces a whiter light than the BM , so they compliment each other nicely. The other four lights are just for bloom. Drifting...Cheers Gov,...Scotia, Ween , and friends.:passitleft:
Chillin with a Stella, some BCP and some great hockey about to start , tonight. Yeepa , yeepa. :yahoo: Last night watching the Jets hammer the Wild was fun...tonight , it's Boston and Toronto....I hope the bears smoke em...lol..grew up a big Bobby Orr fan....Marchy ...he's gonna hit a few leafs..muhaha.

sent from my DeLorean...in the future!:ganjamon:

Damn Yuppie beers!!...LMFAO...:rofl:...Be nice for Vegas to advance...good showing thus far for a new franchise!...I don`t have a resounding favorite...but teams with local talent with kids(young men now) I used to clean ice for, always get my attention...Yeah Duggs...was a Bruins fan back in the day...Orr...Sanderson...and Stan Johnathon...one tough SOB, for a lil` guy...Hoping the weather takes a detour in Yer` neck of the woods...cheerz...h00k...:rollit:

Damn Yuppie beers!!...LMFAO...:rofl:...Be nice for Vegas to advance...good showing thus far for a new franchise!...I don`t have a resounding favorite...but teams with local talent with kids(young men now) I used to clean ice for, always get my attention...Yeah Duggs...was a Bruins fan back in the day...Orr...Sanderson...and Stan Johnathon...one tough SOB, for a lil` guy...Hoping the weather takes a detour in Yer` neck of the woods...cheerz...h00k...:rollit:

Cheers Hook....ya...those were the Bruin days...for sure...can name the whole roster for those great yrs.
They kicked Toronto's ass last night....yeepa!
Kadri should be gone....not a nice man...lmfao!
Have a great day bud!

I couldn't ever get a response from Seed Cellar. I gave them my CC.....waiting about a week, hadn't received any shipping confirmation or anything. Checked my account, the charges went through so I started trying to contact them. Multiple times I sent emails asking what was up...did they need to see anything from my bank statement, anything. No responses from them to at least 8 emails.

Called my bank up and told them and they reversed the charges. Even to this day, if I log in and check the status of my order is says "in process" or 'Processing'

Whatever but that lack of basic respect to return an attempt to discuss my order is enough for me to avoid them in the future. Bank returned me the 400 bucks I was originally charged so nothing lost other than a little time.
VS, sorry to hear this. my experience(s) was/were quite different. I know they were at Hash Bash and were very, very busy. Still, no reason to ignore you.

I was in the tech field for most of my career. Vendors came calling all the time. I would tell them that when I can get the same price that they're offering from Joe Shmoe down the street the only thing separating them was customer service. If they can't provide that, then why should I do business with them? Same with seed companies. With dozen if not hundreds why deal with crappy service?

Living in Michigan, I like to purchase local when I can, but they need to do their part.

OH it does! I have no desire to add any additional light in my tent with the Spydrx. It might not hit quite the same Par marks that other lights hit, but man nothing covers an area like the Spydrx. I think even their regular Spydrx would have better coverage than most LEDs out there and would be great for someone that can't quite afford the full Spydrx Plus. I think the regular pulls about 400 watts....but you can maximize your space better than most LEDs. And then to me, besides the coverage.....the room I gain with it in regards to height is the next biggest benefit. I love love love being able to run the plants close to the lights. Keeping plants short due to needing to run lights at 18"+ above the canopy is a thing of the past for me.

I don't have a PAR meter but I do have one of those phone app Lux meters and I only lose intensity along the outward 8" of the tent and even then not like I did when I was running regular LEDs.
Just wanted to second the use of the SPYDRx Plus. My plants are doing great! I'm running the same strain under another well known LED and though the plants are basically the same size those under the SPYDRx are days ahead of the others with flowering. Here are some pics. Around day 40 from breaking ground.

Just wanted to second the use of the SPYDRx Plus. My plants are doing great! I'm running the same strain under another well known LED and though the plants are basically the same size those under the SPYDRx are days ahead of the others with flowering. Here are some pics. Around day 40 from breaking ground.

@Van Stank & @medmanmike Thank you for sharing your pics and opinions on the SPYDRx, it is nice to hear and see the results from actual users when your considering dropping $1500 plus on a light.

Back
Top Bottom