Darkscotia Grows In High Brix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkscotia

So got some final weights in last night for 18-19 plants. Total weight so far was 2169.7g. So after plants 19 is weighted I should crack the 5 pound mark. I’ll take it for first real run in room with next to no training nor did I really keep plant manicured like I normally would.All has been put into jars for curing the next few months. Will post some pictures tonight of bottled ladies. Now to pull 8lbs out of next grow.

PCaddict

I have to try and figure out how many watts of lights I have hanging to figure out a gpw total
I know how much light I have it is 1050watts total and I have gotten 22.7 ounces so far with one plant in the fridge doing the Low and Slow thing so I cant get a total weight just yet because the stuff in the fridge needs to dry a bit still.

PCaddict

Darkscotia

Looking good dark! Very nice haul! I wish I could grow on that scale, then I'd need a bunch of people to buy it off me, ha! If only I could retire to my own little craft cannabis business....

:48:

That is my goal eventually just have to wait for my shitty province to change its rules a bit.
One thing I forgot to mention last night that all 15 girls got there first drench. The other 3 slackers did not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom