Darkscotia Grows In High Brix

I’ve had some plants seem to lose smell
During drying process. After a little while curing those smells came back around and taste became a lot more present. When I grew with typical chemical nutes I steady had hay smells and taste. No matter growing in hydro or soil it was same.
When it comes to docs kit it’s the easiest growing process I’ve ever done. I get to reuse soil over again. No testing of anything ph,ppm etc. It also cost me less then buying the other shit as well. Less chances of pests also.
Alls you need to do is some studying about the kit and the process. Make sure environment is in check as best as possible and preferably have ro or distilled water. Tap water does works in some cases but you’d want to have city water report or have tested yourself if possible.The high Brix gang are a bunch of wonderful people that are more then willing to give a helping hand and you definitely won’t be disappointed in your produce. Cheers
I totally agree Docs system is GREAT and I am 100% sold on his kit so I second what you are saying

I have to wait for my DBHBB soil to cook and I have to be done by last part of July or in the first part of August so I have to use my Super soil and Coots mix on this run, I am really disappointed in not being able to use Docs system on this run. I also have to get the stuff to mix my second run soil.

...what's your RH where you are drying them?...your temp is a little low as well(20C is what I like)...5 days should be enuff time to dry to a point where you can start to cure...that hay smell is chorophyll breaking down, and most of the time, after jarring and burping(and monitoring RH in the jar) your bud should return to dankness(don't rush the cure)......cheerz... :high-five: :Namaste:...h00k...

RH in the room is 50-60%, i have a humidifier in there set for 60%. I took them out the drying tent today and jarred them, they seem to be steady at 68% in there. I'll be burping till it gets down to around 62% then let the lonnnnnnnng cure begin.
Mine smelled like hay for a bit but after drying them then curing them the hay smell went away mostly. I have to do a better job drying and curing.
I have problems with my hand always in the cookie jar so I dedicate a couple jars for the long cure, and then another jar to dig in daily :)

The best part of digging into cookie jars is getting to taste and smell the changes from bottle to bottle. I just currently ran low and have been smoking stuff I’ve grown from years ago. Taste is out of the world honestly. Until now I’ve had a jar from every grow for past 4 years or so. Just to see the differences.

RH in the room is 50-60%, i have a humidifier in there set for 60%. I took them out the drying tent today and jarred them, they seem to be steady at 68% in there. I'll be burping till it gets down to around 62% then let the lonnnnnnnng cure begin.

I have problems with my hand always in the cookie jar so I dedicate a couple jars for the long cure, and then another jar to dig in daily :)
I go through a Bunch making Canna Butter and Oil. I use 2 ounces for 2 cups of oil or butter. I have even used 3 ounces some times. I don't smoke often maybe a couple times a month but that's because I have COPD I do vape some , By buddy @Fastass419 sent me a really nice dry flower vape. I have used it quite a bit, it doesn't hurt my lungs like smoking does but it is a different buzz, kind of like creeper weed but not as strong of an effect but it does last Much longer then smoking. Mixing some vaping with 4 Canna oil caps together makes for a nice evening

The best part of digging into cookie jars is getting to taste and smell the changes from bottle to bottle. I just currently ran low and have been smoking stuff I’ve grown from years ago. Taste is out of the world honestly. Until now I’ve had a jar from every grow for past 4 years or so. Just to see the differences.

Do you use a boveda pack in your jars? id assume you would have to change them out once a year or so?

I put Bovida packs in my jars , Not while they are curing in the turkey bags but when they come down to 60% or close to that I jar them up with a Bovida pack

I go through a Bunch making Canna Butter and Oil. I use 2 ounces for 2 cups of oil or butter. I have even used 3 ounces some times. I don't smoke often maybe a couple times a month but that's because I have COPD I do vape some , By buddy @Fastass419 sent me a really nice dry flower vape. I have used it quite a bit, it doesn't hurt my lungs like smoking does but it is a different buzz, kind of like creeper weed but not as strong of an effect but it does last Much longer then smoking. Mixing some vaping with 4 Canna oil caps together makes for a nice evening
Yes I smoke about 7-10 grams a day and eat edibles at night for sleep. Unfortunately I don’t sleep much.

Do you use a boveda pack in your jars? id assume you would have to change them out once a year or so?

No boveda packs. I found when I used to use them I’d lose taste and smell. Now I just pay attention to them pretty steady and burp as needed.

Back
Top Bottom