Darkscotia Grows In High Brix

Great morning to ya Scotia! Happy Easter to you and your 'peeps'.
Hows the triming coming....sore back yet....
Love your GOD 9..it kicks ass for sure. If she were mine , i would get her as high up in your space as possible...turn her up to full power and just leave her alone. That GOD 9 is one generation ahead of my Budmaster 2 675XG and i just love mine. Budmaster/Cropmaster ,..in my op. is the best . Cheers...

Man you are a machine! 16 hours of trimming is too much for me! I have had some days where it was 6 to 8 hours and I am glad I do not deal with that any more! Hoping you pull enough to be satisfied with your run bud!
Yes it was a long night. Had 2 people help me as well. Don’t worry we keep our social distance and only smoke our own joints. All together there was 46 hours put into trim between the 3 of us.
Man 16 hours of trimming. Dam I couldn't hang for that long. Congrats on the harvest I am looking forward to some pic of your hard work

Unfortunately I didn’t take to much pictures during trim process. Didn’t have time if I wanted to get them all done in one sitting

Great Journal, just finished catching up, well done!! Did you weigh in each individual plant wet? Or the whole wet, curious to see how much you will lose in drying process. Cheers

Thanks for joining in and welcome. No sorry I don’t weigh wet. Have never really seen a point. I’m only concerned about dry weight. Stick around I’ll be keeping this journal alive for my
Next few grows. Currently got 17 vegging and in another week will start another batch as well.

WAKE UP DARK! You've got another plant to trim!:rofl:

Can't wait to see the haul!

Oh im Awake but that other one can wait till tonight or even maybe tomorrow lol.

Great morning to ya Scotia! Happy Easter to you and your 'peeps'.
Hows the triming coming....sore back yet....
Love your GOD 9..it kicks ass for sure. If she were mine , i would get her as high up in your space as possible...turn her up to full power and just leave her alone. That GOD 9 is one generation ahead of my Budmaster 2 675XG and i just love mine. Budmaster/Cropmaster ,..in my op. is the best . Cheers...

Trimming is done minus one plant. Just couldn’t get her done last night(this morning lol). I typically do raise her as high as possible but In new space it would be to far away from girls at certain stages and may cause to much stretch. I used one to start new seedlings and put at the roof of my tent and found they just stretched to much. So lowered light down and they seemed to have stopped. But yes I do love my lights.

Great Journal, just finished catching up, well done!! Did you weigh in each individual plant wet? Or the whole wet, curious to see how much you will lose in drying process. Cheers

So because I had one more to trim I figured I’d weigh it wet after being all trimmed and basically de stemed and had weight of 529g. It’s on its own rack so I’ll check when I’m done as long as I remember lol

Quick little update. All babies are doing just fine and seem to be taking off pretty good. Have a few slacking behind but got 15 decent ones that will be grown in big room next time and other 3 will be in another tent. All will get there first drench in next few days. Other than that all 19 plants have been chopped and are now in drying racks. Unfortunately none was washed this grow just didn’t have the time to get it done.

Some pictures

Ya...Scotia not only knows wat he is doing...he has a kick ass grow room with the best grow lights money can buy. Boils down to Scotia is just having too much fun..... :headbanger:

Oh thank you brotha. Makes it easy to grow with a great product to grow in being doc’s high Brix. And having such great people in this community to help me along this journey.

Back
Top Bottom