Darkscotia's Ammesia Lemon HighBrix Perfect SunCob

Ok perfect then at least I was doing that right the first time around minus the watering which I top feed. I always alternated drenchs throughout grow as well. On first grow I did wait to long to start drenchs and foliar sprays and started seedling in straight promix. So basically i screwed my
hole first grow and still turned out nice. Can't wait for my other journal to come to a end and see that product.
Humidity is normally staying between 55-58 and today is sitting around 53%. Lights off is always 68-70f. Lights on 77 with a odd high of 80f.
With numbers like that, there is nothing standing in your way. It's gonna rock.

All very Clear, but its a MAJOR POINT of confusion
I think we ALL need to start using clearer descriptions of the
process OR simply make sure we add the term DUNK when Dunking.

In my Mind the same drawer is used for Drench & Dunk, somehow
they have become the same

Are you clear now Gazoo?

BTW, for quite a while I only top-watered/drenched. It's an improvement to dunk....but not required.

The thing that is required is to use the drenches properly.

Again: drench is the term used to describe adding something to water and giving it to the soil.

dunking is a type of watering, as is "top watering."

So plants all seem to be a lot happier these days. They have been put under a new light temporary for now and maybe forever if I get to keep the 2nd light I received by accident lol.
The girls during morning prayer
420-magazine-mobile274465442.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1451672526.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1149891933.jpg
420-magazine-mobile553811251.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1347013809.jpg

And some root ball
420-magazine-mobile436565369.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1287557388.jpg

Girls have been feeding every second day. they got water today and then will get another trans then water then GE and continue till I need a cat or something goes wrong.

I think we talked about this....but when they start needing water daily, do two drenches back to back---and then water, then two more drenches, etc. Transplant when they need daily watering for a few days.

Do the Transplanting with a Transplant drench for these non-brix plants. Please note: These instructions ARE NOT FOR THE KIT PLANTS.

I think we talked about this....but when they start needing water daily, do two drenches back to back---and then water, then two more drenches, etc. Transplant when they need daily watering for a few days.

Do the Transplanting with a Transplant drench for these non-brix plants. Please note: These instructions ARE NOT FOR THE KIT PLANTS.

No doc don't think we talked about doing double drenchs then water when they start to water daily. But will do no problem. Checking girls over tonight and when I put pot in hand something started to tickle lol,yup just some roots growing out of bottom of pots. Still not watering daily yet.
420-magazine-mobile466013486.jpg

So I just don't think this journal was meant to be at all. With shit happening and doc and myself doing journal together. Me starting everything wrong and have to fight these girls non stop back to health time after time(which almost makes it hard to give away)
Now one of my best buds who has helped me majorly when I was in need. He had a ex wife who he left awhile ago come clear his house out while he was away on training. And I mean absolutely nothing left in house not even a fork to eat with. He had some very nice gear and his girls were just about ready to chop and there all gone. All his supply gone. So I'm going to hook him up with these girls as there basically ready to flip any day and some of docs kit and all the gear he needs to finish them off and till he can get back on his feet. Worse thing he's broke cause he just spent a 2 years sick in hospital off work and is literally just finished his new course for his new job and starting to get back to life now this. When it rains it pours.
Would like to thank all who have joined for the support and help. And another big thanks to doc who not only is very active helping me on this journal but also on our journal together. Not to often you get customer support like that from a nute company. I'm going to send a email to my old nute company and tell them I suck at growing with your gear and need them to come to my journal to give step by step of what to do lol(and I didn't even have to email doc he just showed up to help)End of rant.
Anyone who hasn't been over to my journal between doc and myself please come on over. There's a lot more info there anyway on how to grow high brix properly from the start. This journal was turning into how not to grow high brix lol.
Here's the link to my other journal.
Darkscotia Apprentices Doc Bud - Passion#1 Perfect Sun COB/8COB Citizen K

:thumb:sorry to hear bad stuff happening to your friend, glad you can help. this journal has helped me understand some of Docs reasoning - cause and effect- So does your other journal, thanks:Namaste:

So this journal started as a half failure due to starting in bare promix. But if my buddy didn't get screwed over I would have continued these girls are going to produce some nice bud I'd imagine.
This journal is definitely more for how not to start your high brix plants and what to do to save your ass lol. The journal growing with doc is definitely what you should follow for instructions. Remember I started these in bare promix so it changed everything after that

Back
Top Bottom