Darkscotia's Ammesia Lemon HighBrix Perfect SunCob

A little late, I was sitting behind the bleachers and noticed this going on
so had to run over and take a look.

Everything looks great, looking forward to following along

8 hours after girls were feed there transplant drench
420-magazine-mobile1191888038.jpg
420-magazine-mobile692952119.jpg
420-magazine-mobile890931469.jpg

Let them get good and dry before drenching again. I also like to dribble like a half cup of water on the top as they dry out. The idea is to keep the soil moisture the same, top and bottom. This will encourage roots to grow in the entire pot, not just the bottom or the middle.

This is your goal:

IMG_97942.jpg

A little late, I was sitting behind the bleachers and noticed this going on
so had to run over and take a look.

Everything looks great, looking forward to following along

All good gazoo. Over there enjoying a puff before you got to get to school. Looking forward for your girls to finally pop. Wish you would have announced your journal a bit earlier I would have waited to pop seeds exact same time. Still going to be very educational for us all.

Let them get good and dry before drenching again. I also like to dribble like a half cup of water on the top as they dry out. The idea is to keep the soil moisture the same, top and bottom. This will encourage roots to grow in the entire pot, not just the bottom or the middle.

This is your goal:

IMG_97942.jpg

Doc good to have you as well. Trust me I thrive for that root system. So for next feeding should i follow with GE drench or go trans water then GE drench
I'll also try and dribble a half a cup of water them as they dry out.when you say half a cup of water. Do you mean 1/2cup each 1 gallon pot or spread among all plants

Doc good to have you as well. Trust me I thrive for that root system. So for next feeding should i follow with GE drench or go trans water then GE drench
I'll also try and dribble a half a cup of water them as they dry out.when you say half a cup of water. Do you mean 1/2cup each 1 gallon pot or spread among all plants

So, if it's going to take 3 days till they dry out, on day 1.5, dribble 1/2 cup of water down the top of each plant. Not a watering....just a bit of moisture to cause the roots to seek it out. So, 1/2 cup per plant.

Same thing in bloom if you find the top is dry but the bottom is still moist. We want roots everywhere.

Feeding schedule that I use:

Drench/water/drench/water/drench/water......etc. I modify that if there is trouble. (trans water)

nice looking setup!! :)

Yup and about to be bigger. Just purchased 8 citizen cob kits 3000k. So between the ps cob and the new cobs should be getting alittle more bud this grow

:thumb:-- I'm going to follow carefully as I'm in my first HB soil grow.:geek:--:Namaste:

Thanks for coming over dynamo have a seat and get comfy. We can both learn from this one.
Another fine journal to follow will be gazoo's new journal. The doc himself is going to walk us through his steps for growing his healthy ass plants.

Looking Good DS, I'm subbed up!

Welcome dopy. Thanks for coming by the looks of it there's a few faces around you'll know. Gazoo's probably over there behind the bleacher's again sneaking another puff.

So, if it's going to take 3 days till they dry out, on day 1.5, dribble 1/2 cup of water down the top of each plant. Not a watering....just a bit of moisture to cause the roots to seek it out. So, 1/2 cup per plant.

Same thing in bloom if you find the top is dry but the bottom is still moist. We want roots everywhere.

Feeding schedule that I use:

Drench/water/drench/water/drench/water......etc. I modify that if there is trouble. (trans water)

Perfect I want to follow the exact way your doing things.

I'm very sorry to inform all but I'll be shutting down this journal. Not a big deal though as I'm starting a new journal with doc bud himself as a help journal to very unfortunately replace gazoo's old journal.
So if all could please come over to new journal it's should be a good time and lots of docs knowledge getting ready to be given out first hand. I'll be closing this journal some point in next few days thanks again

Darkscotia Apprentices Doc Bud - Passion#1 Perfect Sun COB/8COB Citizen K

Ok with a change in advents and not wanting to confuse people with my amnesia lemon girls in new journal cause I started them in straight promix which is a gaint NO NO. Use High brix soil when planting seedling.ill be continuing this journal for amnesia lemon only. Passion #1 will be in the journal with doc.
All the amnesia lemon girls are growing very nice so far. All got a transplant drench last feeding and due to not having girls in hb soil and only promix when starting seeds the docs recommended another transplant drench and top feed with tablespoon of roots as well for next feeding. So all girls will get another transplant drench and roots next feeding.
Going to water 1/2 cup of water each 1 gallon pot to dampen top of soil tonight and probably give drench in another 2-3 days.
Some pics
IMG_167836.JPG
IMG_167547.JPG
IMG_167341.JPG

All girls as of this morning right before lights out. Like they know they going to sleep. Probably get next drench tomorrow .
Was thinking of give 1/4oz transplant per gallon of water with 2ml tea. Last time doc told me to give 3/4oz per gallon and recommended this to me slightly weaker. Any recommendations before I feed.
IMG_169434.JPG
IMG_169233.JPG
IMG_169037.JPG
IMG_169037.JPG
IMG_168826.JPG

Back
Top Bottom