DaRolla, The Roller

DaRolla

hello everyone!
i suffer from scoliosis and have recently been diagnosed with bursitis in my right hip and leg... the pain i have is terrible and the older i get the worse it gets. my back is really stiff and its hard for me to relax it... smoking marijuana helps me relax and is really all i need to help relieve my pain. My main doctor referred me to pain management to help treat my pain better but the dr. over there says he wont prescribe me any pain meds of significant value because i smoke marijuana which he refers to as "street drugs"...i really dont like to take pills anyways and i hate the side effects they cause... all this doctor has been doing is giving me injections in my back and hips, these injections are painful and the pain comes back stronger than ever in less than two weeks, i'm starting to feel that its not worth it... it just really irritates me that this doctor considers marijuana a street drug... do all doctors feel this way about marijuana? I used to live in Michigan but now I live in Ohio, where we dont have medical marijuana cards...

Hi DaRolla, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums.
You are better off without big pharma's poison. Believe it.
The deep muscle relaxation from the use of cannabis is what you need.
Sorry big pharma, not! :grinjoint:
Anyway, glad you joined us, and I hope you stay here.
See you in the forums.
:peace:

Back
Top Bottom