DaTenshi's 2nd Grow Journal 2015 - Super Critical Auto

Hey guys! :circle-of-love: As promised the update for week 6th, day 45, with a small delay :laughtwo:

Super Critical Auto #1 aka Darky:

20150217_115122.jpg

20150217_115134.jpg

20150217_115142.jpg

20150217_115149.jpg

No trics yet, but she looks gorgeous !

Little Myka will be cut off soon, don't want to risk accidental pollination :biglaugh:

Have a great week guys :circle-of-love:

And they say you can't train an auto....
:bravo:

Beautiful. :circle-of-love:

PS Still snowing...4 ft and counting.:cheesygrinsmiley:
:circle-of-love:
Don't remind me I have to go to work soon :rofl: here as well.

I put the LED bulb few days ago (35 watts blue), since then she got so much greener :cheer: so many more leafs, thinking of ordering one more bulb, this time red.

beautiful healthy plant, nicely done Daten,, cheers:goodjob:

DaTenshi she's beautiful! Go for the red bulb. I think the variety of lights benefits the plants. You grow such amazing plants. :green_heart:

Sorry about the hermie daT but that Super Critical Auto is gorgeous.

a picture of health,, nice looking plant,, i like the hardwood too, nice and dark,, cheers daTen

beautiful healthy plant, nicely done Daten,, cheers:goodjob:

DaTenshi she's beautiful! Go for the red bulb. I think the variety of lights benefits the plants. You grow such amazing plants. :green_heart:

Thanks Sue :circle-of-love: Wish you all the best, and hope Dale comes home soon to enjoy your harvest :high-five:

I like having a mixed spectrum o light, a balance throughout their life.

Sorry about the hermie daT but that Super Critical Auto is gorgeous.

Thanks BAR, no worries, that's why I always germinate 2 seeds :laughtwo: in case something happens :cheer:

a picture of health,, nice looking plant,, i like the hardwood too, nice and dark,, cheers daTen

:thanks: that is actually laminated wood :laughtwo: but I love it too, wanted to use it in the whole house, but my bf veto'd me on that, so the living room is now grey :/

Looks Good Tenshi :thumb:

Thank you!! :circle-of-love:

Hey everybody :love:

Almost week 7 :cheer: day 48 :high-five:

Wanted to do a short guide on how to store your seeds. So I went ahead and took some pictures with the lady sun-bathing on the balcony :laughtwo:

Beautiful almost-spring day today, sun is shinning strong :circle-of-love:

Took out the next generation of ladies that will go outside this spring. 10 seeds, 4 strains. All outdoor seeds, self-made :biglaugh:

Now for that how to..

What you gonna need for storage:

20150220_121936_Richtone_HDR_.jpg

- rice
- container
- tag with description

Take a break!
:volcano-smiley:

20150220_124345.jpg

Put the seeds in a zip-lock or vial, seal, then wrap into a paper towel and place into bigger container. Fill it with rice and seal it good.

20150220_122017_Richtone_HDR_.jpg

Place it in the fridge, and enjoy your seeds fresh for a couple of years.

And you're done :cheer: can go back to that break now :volcano-smiley:

Disclaimer: Take into consideration, this will lengthen their shelf-life, however the rate of germination will decrease overtime.

Next generation:

20150220_123131.jpg

We've got 3x Bubblelicious, 3x NLxBB; 2x Smitten and 2x Misty aka no idea what.

They are acclimating right now, a day or two at least, until they go into the water glass. Will be cared for indoors, the weather still cranky, waiting for that spring already.

Now for out star!!! :circle-of-love:

Super Critical auto, day 48:

20150220_122409_Richtone_HDR_.jpg

20150220_122417_Richtone_HDR_.jpg

20150220_122435_Richtone_HDR_.jpg

20150220_122457.jpg

20150220_122508.jpg

20150220_122514.jpg

20150220_122549.jpg

20150220_122609.jpg

20150220_122521.jpg

20150220_122528.jpg

Think I've managed to keep her a virgin :circle-of-love: even though, I love babies!

This week, she got a nice meal of grounded banana and eggshell mixed in with some molasses, and yesterday another molasses watering. Will continue this schedule.
:love:

:thanks:

You've been jacked!

Hello daT. I remember we were talking about banana peels not too far back. Did you ever use them then or is this your first time? If so did they seem to improve the health of the plant? It seems the more I learn here the more I forget. I need more brain molecules. LOL

You've been jacked!

Hello daT. I remember we were talking about banana peels not too far back. Did you ever use them then or is this your first time? If so did they seem to improve the health of the plant? It seems the more I learn here the more I forget. I need more brain molecules. LOL

Hey BAR :love:

I been using it for quite some time. For sure it does something to help, girls seem to enjoy it during flowering, since it's high concentration of P and K, throw in some carbohydrates (molasses) and some eggshells for calcium and you've got yourself a decent meal for the ladies.

I told you I'm forgetting everything. I knew that. :hmmmm:

Fabulous pictures daTenshi. You have a flair for the dramatic portrait. She looks quite happy and elegant. Sweet. :green_heart:

Hey!

1st day of spring, wish you guys many happy plants this year! :circle-of-love:

Day 57 in my garden. :love:

She got a bottle of food, inspired by Sue so did the empty pot, to keep the soil moist and happy for the next generation. Planning on reusing the soil to sprout the next babies in. So far 4 seeds cracked, are now moved into paper towel.

20150301_154551.jpg

Got a little light bleached, oups! :smokin:

20150301_154634_Richtone_HDR_.jpg

20150301_154651_Richtone_HDR_.jpg

20150301_154723_Richtone_HDR_.jpg

20150301_154731_Richtone_HDR_.jpg

That was all for week 8! :cheer:

doesn't look like light bleach looks more like burn from touching the light which causes moisture and it burns there
but the plant is still healthy and no worries :thumb:

that is a lovely picture there Dat,, all sunny and flowery, looks like spring all right

but maybe you meant the first day of march?? I am trying to research where one would have to live to be experiencing the first day of spring right now,,,, i am comming up empty though,, well, one spot on Mars, but thats it

Lovely, rich green tones there. What a happy little plant DaTenshi. :love:

Back
Top Bottom