Datrippps Red Cherry Berry Aero/NFT Hydro

Heres a few new ones from tonight. Getting close to flower time. Ill go dark tomorrow and friday, and start 12-12 saturday im thinking..

IMG_25104.jpg

IMG_25058.jpg

IMG_25044.jpg

I sure can't wait to see how good flower goes..
Datrippp

Ok, Here is a couple pics of my girls on the last day of veg.
rcb_veg_1.jpg

RCB_last_day_of_veg.jpg

Ok, and this one shows the slight nute burn on the tips, I now know that during veg, this strain is happy up to 1450 tds, any more and they start to burn. lol.. As you can see in this pic, just the very tips, I got em back in shape, before any damage actually occured.

rcb_tips_slight_nute_burn.jpg

So now they will be in the dark, Until saturday night when lights start 12-12. I will give them a nice little transition from veg to flower mix with my nutes. I already know the cherry berry can handle up to 1600 tds, I think it can even go a bit more if done carefully, and depending on what all is added to get that reading. But so far, I'm real happy with how they are going, and can't help but get excited about starting flower. This will be the first time I've actually given my clones a full veg before starting flower. I got about 8 oz last time when I went straight from cloner to flower basically, so with good veg I should see a bit bigger yield. The bud was great from the last one, And I think this will be even a bit better since I let them build the foundation first, instead of trying to build it, and buds at the same time. lol. But hey it works if your in a hurry.. lol.. anyway, Thanx for all the support, I appreciate it. And , I will be starting my DIY on this unit this weekend, as I need to build 3 more, 1 for me, and 2 for a buddy.. lol. So once I get it done I will post it up. Also does anyone know if you can post a DIY video on here somewhere, or should I just do you tube.. lol.. Thanx,
Datrippp

Ever used rootblastic? Its the same company. I have a sample and I decided to use it on a plant this weekend. I doubt if I can really tell how well it works because its a mother plant I am growing out. I have use bloomblastic and I will admit that its the most efective booster I have used so far. Most boosters I sit there wondering if it actually did anything but the bloomblastic showed results after the 2nd week. Good luck in flower, I really like your journal bro.

Ok, here is some pics from da1 of flower. Lights been on about 10min in these. lol...
rcb_flower_day_1.jpg

flower_day_1_rcb.jpg

Well, so far so good. I'm real happy with how they are going. There's a nice even canopy throughout the unit, and it's all nice and thick. I'll keep em coming on here as they progress, I'm hoping to do new pics atleast every few days..
Datrippp

Ok, Here's some new pics of my girls on day 4 of flower. They've gained 4 inches, and now are 24" tall. I had to raise my light, as they shot up so fast 1leaf got a touch of burn. But its not bad, I caught it fast anyway. lol.. They use about 1 gal a day at this point, I top off evry couple days usually.. But I think they look good.. LOL, But you be the judge.. lol..
Datrippp

flower_day_4_24_inches.jpg

RCB_flower_day_4.jpg

I'll Get more pics up soon, from some different angles, Maybe even try and get some from all sides basically so you can see how full and even it really is..
Thanx for looking,
Datrippp

ya, I,ve ran it before with great results, My last yield was about 8 1/2 oz, but that was with no veg, I,m expecting a minimum of 3/4-1 lb from this run. With good strains, this unit could do a pound every yield I believe. If I get 2oz per plant, thats 1 & 1/4 lb.
I'll put new pics up tonight so you can see how good it's doing.
Datrippp

Ok, could'nt wait till tonight, so heres a couple pics from a few minutes ago. lol. Super bushy and full... 10 Red Cherry Berry in aero/nft hydro. This is day 6 of flower..

rcb_flower_day_6.jpg

flower_day6_RCB.jpg

This weekend I will lollipop trim the bottoms, and try to open up the centers a bit without cutting anything. That should be a chore.. lol..
Thanx for looking,
Datrippp

that is awesome! bushy and crowded and a beautiful garden! :D

looks awesome bro you gonna prune out alittle bit of the growth so your light hits all the important parts? :D

ya, Im gonna lollipop the lower 6-8", then I have been slowly removing key leaves so I can get away with tucking more and cutting less. lol.. But yes i will open it up a bit. actually the pic dont reallyshow but the light is getting through, I have some very nice bud sites that are hidden from view. lol.. I try to tuck instead of cut, but we all know sometimes you just gotta get the cutters out. lol.. thanx for the interest.

Hey there everyone, Heres an update pic. I gotta say I'm pretty damn happy with this run, they're now at a very nice 40" tall, and have very nice bud sites developing. I just acquired another 600w lumatek ballast, this one is a 240v, Now I just need to build ma light mover, and I can ditch my magnetics, and start a couple more of these units in my other room. I think 3-4 units would allow me to harvest once a month. Although, depending on how big a harvest I may only need 2 units that I can harvest every couple months. lol..
anyway, heres the updated pic.

RCB_hydro_flower_week_3.jpg

Ive got my nutes running about 1250 at this point, and next week I will be Taking the tds up about 150-250, dropping the liquid koolblooms, and starting the bloombastic, I will run that for about 4 weeks, then do a quick 30min flush and start the dry koolblooms to finish the last few weeks with. Im excited, cuz this will be my first full run with all 3 bud helpers being used at their respective times in the grow. The Bloombastic is the only NON-General Hydroponics Nutrient I'm using, everything else is the GH Grow, Hardwater Micro, & Bloom base nutes. I use GH Floralicious Plus, & Flora Nectre, GH ph up and down. And Tapwater that sits out to dechlorinate. I'm wanting to add a RO system, & CO2. But don't think I need to rush as long as they keep growing this well. lol.. It would be nice to just average 2oz a plant, which I believe is very possible with this unit, and the strains I have. With 10 plants, that would be about 1 & 1/4 lbs. each yield. With my clones I did last time that went from cloner into flower, brought in about 8 & 1/2 oz, with no veg time. And it was great smoke to. lol.. so with a good veg like these, and no problems like the last batch had, I think 2 O's a plant should be Do able.
ANY THOUGHTS?
thanx,
Datrippp

Oh ya, I've also been designing some side lighting panels to add around the units. I'm thinking T-5's, or maybe even just T-8's to save some $, keep in mind this will be purely side lighting. I'm thinking 6ft 8 lamp setups, on each side, and a 6ft cfl system like I made for my mums in between the 2 units when I add the 2nd one..
Sound good?
thanx,
Datrippp

Back
Top Bottom