Day 3 Of Germination, Help!

How post pic on hear

• Dont understand thermo the in or out option

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Help

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sueveefrostybudz

Day 3 of Germination checking every 5 to 6 hrs do to of the heating pad,is it bad for the seedling to be exposed to that much light during the process ?
because I really expected these seeds to had been sprouted already with a heating pad under the plate and it's also in a dome very moist and warm environment....one of them looks like its cracked but nothing as far as a tap root.do you think there dead babies Help!!!!! info inquired

Light is fine

Old bag seeds or ??

I soak for 24-36 hrs, till the look cracked
Then into paper towels
Sometimes on plate on heating pad but watch out for them drying out ..I just did that, but they all still popped

May try soaking a bit longer if they don't pop soon

Here the pictures,I posted the thermo,because there is option on it for in and out you can see the difference in degree the 101 is not the actual temp in the tent I hope, it's set at the one that 79° & RH 36 witch i don't believe it's the accurate Humidity.i set my heating pad on a timer on & off every 15 or 20 minutes to moderate the heat but you can see all the moisture in the nursery..

Attachments

• 20181122_124607.jpg
    20181122_124607.jpg
    258.7 KB · Views: 87
  • 20181122_124519.jpg
    20181122_124519.jpg
    251.6 KB · Views: 96
  • 20181122_124350.jpg
    20181122_124350.jpg
    624.5 KB · Views: 105
Its weird I check it about ever 5 to 6 HR and the paper towel is barely damp, so I keep it moist the Dome is full of moister,but the pepper towl be drying out at time I be checking on them that's why I put my timer on the pad to regulate the heat...I just stay hopeful it's still early I got to go to the manufacturer and talk to him Lol..Prayer.....Happy Thanks Giving all of my 420 family.....

Has any one ever uswd some nice Life giving music playing around there plants, or even talk to them speaking Life over them,I believe in the power of words. I will keep yall posted im getting ready to go prophesy over my plants or the girls."They shall live and bring forth and produce much fruite"!!!

Back
Top Bottom