Day 4! Starting to note good progress.

nastyboy

So today is the end of day four and they have started to come up in a bit of a burst. I'm really excited about how they are coming. I do have a question. When I came out to check on them a couple of the leaves started to wilt. After reading cultivation book by Jorge Cervantes last night I realize there's a little more that goes into this than I thought. I'm learning quickly though. If there is any help as to the wilt it would be appreciated. I believe it's because the light was a little too close and the ventilation wasn't pumping in enough air (both I have fixed) I placed them about 15 inches from the light and it is a 250 watt bulb over four plants on a shelf. Two of the plants have shot up twice in size in just four days. It's the other two that are having the problem. Please help. Thanks

Wilting could be anything from a plant that needs water to something eating the roots. Pictures of your plants and grow setup would help.

A 250-watt light, what kind, a MH?

I'm using pre-mixed organic soil that was recomened as good to start with. I'm watering once every two days when the soil is dry up to about 1 inch under. Don't want to check any deaper as not to disturb the roots. I took all the pics last night of the room and everything but its saying there the wrong format and cant be uploaded. Does anyone know why?

yeah that makes sense and no I didn't know I should do that. I will retake the pics tonight and get them up here. I also want to thank everyone on here who is helping me. It is greatly appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom