Indica
excellent Buds
citrusy aroma
powerful high
This is from the web site 00 seeds
grown with a Mars 900 watt led now at 18" above plant
7 gallon air pot
nutri mix hp =soilless mix
blue planet nutrients at 25% strength at every watering plus 4ml cal mag per gallon
4x4x7' tent with 4
day_52_of_flower_013.JPG
x4 scrog going on
day_52_of_flower_016.JPG
day_52_of_flower_015.JPG
day_52_of_flower_009.JPG
day_52_of_flower_008.JPG
day_52_of_flower_001.JPG

320cfm Hyper fan and carbon filter and a 16" osculating fan
watering with RO water 3 gallons every 3 days with just alittle run off
This past week and a half I've cut my ferts back alittle do to leaf tip burn I flushed one week ago with 18 gallons of ro water then the last gallon with a nutrient PPM of 470, then 2 days ago watered with just ro water the first 2 gallons and the 3rd gallon with 450 PPM of ferts when I went into flower I went from a 5 gallon to 7 gal air pot and flushed a couple weeks before that,so MY QUESTION IS from what you see do I continue to use nutrients or stop and use just ro water from here on out, HOW MANY DAYS LEFT DO YOU THINK and what should I do Thanks
day_52_of_flower_004.JPG

Plant looks fine. 10 to 25% ambers would be a good starting place to harvest. Looks like to me, from what I can see, is that you would be ok taking her to 60 days and then flush for 1 to 2 weeks depending on Amber trichomes.

or

If you have some Ambers now you can flush now and harvest in 1 to 2 weeks. You could probably push her 3 weeks with just plain water if you wanted. She will turn from green to shades of yellow depending on how long you flush.

Plant looks fine. 10 to 25% ambers would be a good starting place to harvest. Looks like to me, from what I can see, is that you would be ok taking her to 60 days and then flush for 1 to 2 weeks depending on Amber trichomes.

or

If you have some Ambers now you can flush now and harvest in 1 to 2 weeks. You could probably push her 3 weeks with just plain water if you wanted. She will turn from green to shades of yellow depending on how long you flush.

isnt too early man? I can barely see red hairs on your buds..

isnt too early man? I can barely see red hairs on your buds..

Pistol color is old school. Go by trichome color. But yes, around 75% pistol brown/orange/red/light brown is a decent indication that they are close to ready.

Even if he started flushing right now and flushed for 2 to 3 weeks he would be 1 to 2 weeks past the suggested 60 day harvest time.

My eyes aren't the best but It looks to me he is at around the 50% mark on pistol color. I say it is done in 3 weeks. But that is purely a guess based on what I see in the pics.

Pistol color is old school. Go by trichome color. But yes, around 75% pistol brown/orange/red/light brown is a decent indication that they are close to ready.

Even if he started flushing right now and flushed for 2 to 3 weeks he would be 1 to 2 weeks past the suggested 60 day harvest time.

My eyes aren't the best but It looks to me he is at around the 50% mark on pistol color. I say it is done in 3 weeks. But that is purely a guess based on what I see in the pics.

Thanks for the all the help, I looked yesterday evening at the trichomes and thought mostly clear,but I need to look every day I think to learn the difference's in color, too see it more clearly, instead of scratch my head and wonder, haha ,I did notice this past few days the buds are putting on weight and getting alittle more firm,so that's good they were to soft and fluffy,,yesterday evening I watered 2 gallons with plan RO water and the 3rd gallon with a very mild Nutrient watering of 212 PPM PH 6.2,I think I will end the ferts now,and let her feed off herself??these past couple weeks I backed off allot on the nutrient's cause of leaf tip burn doing to 2 gal plan ro water and the 3rd with nuts ranging lowest of 212PPM to mostly around the 475PPM,I did flush her about a week ago with 18 gal of ro water but still she is not liking the ferts tips and edges drying more now and a few leaves are showing NUT burn?? in the leaves them self's not just tips and edges and are in the top portion of the plant not on the lower leaves.??? I think maybe the wheel's are starting to fall off and this is normal???

Thanks for the all the help, I looked yesterday evening at the trichomes and thought mostly clear

Mostly clear would suggest it isn't ready. Mostly cloudy with a few Ambers (10% to 25%) and a few clear is what your looking for.

Trichome pics:
bubblearrow_img_assist_custom-400x248_1_.jpg

when-to-harvest_1_1_1_.jpg

You want to try and look more at the trichomes where the pistols come out of. Sugar leaf trichomes tend to go amber first. You want cloudy with some amber trichomes in the area of the pic below, around the pistols. Its a journey and after a few grows you will calm down and not worry so much about it because... you will have more experience and it won't stress you out :)

P10003621.JPG

Great explanation scarfinger helped me with my grow also. I am 10 weeks into budding and just starting to flush. I have until the 22nd to finish the plant as I will be moving then. Hopefully I am close enough.... Fingers crossed.

I like that kinda info thanks, are you giving it less light to help with finishing alittle faster???? ,yeah this Thursday is the start of week 9 of flower,how long of flowering period did your info say compared to what your finding out is the true flowering time. they should just say the true time it takes to finish..t:thumb:hanks

Re: Day 60 of flower for 00 Kush - input help please

today is day 60 of flower,last week I did notice a regrowth on the top of the buds a couple tiny new leaves and more pistils reaching for pollen ??strange I think, they are hardening up now and a few are leaning over on each other starting to get top heavy,I turned down the fan a little so it would give the carbon filter more time to scrub the odor,, later on today I'll check with the 60x scope , the pistil hairs are changing more, here's some pic's.
day_60_of_flower_00_KUSH_023.JPG
day_60_of_flower_00_KUSH_018.JPG
day_60_of_flower_00_KUSH_021.JPG
day_60_of_flower_00_KUSH_020.JPG
day_60_of_flower_00_KUSH_013.JPG
day_60_of_flower_00_KUSH_012.JPG
day_52_of_flower_003.JPG
day_52_of_flower_013.JPG
day_52_of_flower_016.JPG

Back
Top Bottom